What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Lots of pins

Expired Due to no activity

chris b

Registered
T2 chrome edition one off done by me as seen at last years nlp show shop log on here also somewhere £4995

TOM again one off super mint one done by me lots of gold colour display topper £6995

SS super mint again done by me lots of mods color display you won’t find nicer £5995

I am really busy at the min so you will just have to bare with me on pm s I am doing instals and call outs all day tomorrow and Thursday so have limited time to reply

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

Very interested in Attack From Mars LE - with its great topper!

Please let me know where you’re based, and I’ll make a plan.

All the best,
Marc

T2 chrome edition one off done by me as seen at last years nlp show shop log on here also somewhere £4995

TOM again one off super mint one done by me lots of gold colour display topper £6995

SS super mint again done by me lots of mods color display you won’t find nicer £5995

DM super mint not done by me but absolutely stunning color dmd really needs to be seen to appreciate it £2695

Afm le huo pretty much as new £6700

Also coming next week
Hs2
WH20
Dracula
Indy jones Williams
RS
TSPP
POTC
CV
SS
I am really busy at the min so you will just have to bare with me on pm s I am doing instals and call outs all day tomorrow and Thursday so have limited time to reply

wow what a line up. Pity all my money is currently being given to a builder :-/

Eh. What happened to that then ? Was hoping for a message back on that one

Sorry scorn I had a lot of interest in this and a local regular customer bought it and collecting tomorrow when I have so many pins in one go it’s a nightmare to sort through them so swift payment and collection is key for me again sorry

Ok Chris thanks for letting me know. Understand your reasons

I can collect fast and pay cash in future so please keep me in mind if you get a line on another one

Cheers

Bit full
C676BEDC-45F3-4373-A544-E3263B98C056.jpeg
B878D306-FC2F-4AE5-B1DD-D841689AD87B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom