What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lotr playfield controled lamps

jagman

Site Supporter
hi folks ,any advice or opinions on the following problem i have would be appreciated,, whilst playing a game yesterday all of the playfield insert lights went out, game was fine to play on but no clue to where my progress in the game, found that the f22 fuse which is a 8 amp slow blow had blown, tried a new one and that blew straight away, no time lag at all, had a look at the manual and this fuse is something to do with bridge b20 ,do you think this needs replacing ,or is there somewhere else i should be looking at before i call the cavalry, please note that i`m not that good with electronics on these boards, only the basics, many thanks in advance,

My guess is that you have a catastrophic failure and you need to skip the game ASAP before it burns down your pinshed… I’ll save you the trouble and collect it from you and dispose of it responsibly. 😂😂

Are all lamps LED? I forget when LOtR came out - sorry for the basic Q. Thinking maybe one of the bulbs is faulty and blowing your fuse.

Back
Top Bottom