What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOTR Plastic Scans

Macro

Registered
I need some scans of some of the plastics for lord of the rings.

Arwen is a bit beat up, and the lower of the three bumpers plastic is broken.

basically would be interested in decent scans of any of the plastics! (or even the plastics if you have any spare ones sitting around!)

anyone grab the stuff from balls of steel before it got pulled ?

Sorry I can't help but I am sure that someone will have the plastics on there machine that they could take a Hi Res photo of for you. Pretty sure this would help you out.

PM me Mike to remind me, I'm meant to do it for poibug, if I have 2 of you asking me it's more likely it'll happen!

Mike, given scans, do you know how to repro them? If you do, I'd be interested to know how
smile-1.png

well, given scans - clear plastic cut to size, and dry transfer paper from crafty paper printed on the laser, but not reversed, so the pic is the right way up when viewed from the bottom. if necessary, spray the top of the sticker (and hence bottom of the plastic) white to diffuse the light.

how well it works - no idea yet, but certainly worth a go

for a couple of the other plastics that are broken, I could just spray the bottom red - since thats basically all they are!

Back
Top Bottom