What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold LOTR FOTR Random collectible’s 2001/02 £150 + Postage

Crewey

Site Supporter
Just thought I’d drop this here incase there’s anyone on the forum who collects this stuff,ideally I’d like to trade for pinball items or sell as a job lot.

When the first film came out end of 2001 I bought a bit of memorabilia to keep unopened or completed sets of tradeables.
It’s now time to clear the garage out… the skip arrives today.

Off the top of my head; there’s the Applause 4 large figurine set, complete topps trading 90 card set, x2 complete merlin topps sticker books, unopened jigsaw, calendars, movie guides, signed 10x8 with COA, cast 10x8s, sealed promo vhs, complete set of Burger King collectible figures all still individually sealed. Plus more I’ve forgotten.

On the off chance anyone reads this and happens to be interested, please reply and I’ll start posting photos.

It's a Gandalf 10x8 signed by Ian Mck, Liv, Viggo, and theres another signature I can't make out. Will get a photo up asap.

Oh I can make out Elijah, plus there's one other

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG

Back
Top Bottom