What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Pinball League is Back!

Today is the last day to get your qualifying scores in, here are the current standings:

upload_2016-6-30_9-9-8.png

All scores must be submitted by 8am tomorrow in order to be valid.

Me and Matt are going to the four quarters this evening, probably getting there between 7.30 and 8.00. If anyone wants to join us please do the more the merrier!

As no additional scores came in overnight, the qualifiers for the LPSL Finals are:

Craig Pullen
Matt Vince
Greg Mott
Martin Ayub
Nick Hegarty
Peter Blakemore
Neil Fellender
Tim Thornton

Congratulations guys! I will be in touch soon to organise the finals, which will be head-to-head knock out over 5 games, with playoffs to determine final positions as players go out.

Congratulations to Peter Blakemore on winning the first ever London Pinball Selfie League! It was a great performance and well deserved.

I would like to thank all those that supported the league, as well as both venues the Four Quarters and Brewdog Shepard's Bush.

The final standings are:

1- Peter Blakemore
2- Martin Ayub
3- Craig Pullen
4- Matt Vince
5- Tim Thornton
6- Nick Hegarty
7- Mike Kindler
8- Neil Fellender
8- Greg Mott
10- Nick Hamill
11- Chris Poyntz
12- John Whitfield
13- Sam Cullis
14- Jon Emack
15- Keith Grantham
16- Vin Jauhal
17- Justin Walker
18- Punk Stig
19- Chris Anderson
20- Chris Horner
21- David Tucker
22- Paul Rubens
23- Lucy Vince
23- Sarah Vince
23- Kira Baker
26- Julian Gregory
27- Katie Vince
28- Stan Simpson
28- Sam McCourt
30- Jeremy Driver
31- Richard Wade
31- Chris Driver

Last edited:
Oh and someone left their Badda bing Tee shirt behind so I have it with me to hand over whenever...! :rolleyes:

It was a great afternoon and Peter crushed it on Getaway II! I'll be happy to participate in the next edition and learn some lessons from you guys!

Big thanks Matt from me as yet again you went the extra mile to make a really fun day of pinball despite me throwing away my chance to beat Martin!!!, the bespoke T-shirts you had done for us all were a really nice bonus too,
Well done to Peter on the win in the final with Martin.

Back
Top Bottom