What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Loads of Stone flags - crazy paving not all square - Free if collected

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Redoing my rear garden after much deliberation over the last 14 years. Lifted a load of old stone flags to re-lay something that my wife likes!! I thought what we had was fine!!!

So this lot is half of whats going. Free if you want to come and collect it. It is Heavy!!!

x8CI117+RhubJid7C8LG4Q.jpg

Jim - you wont win the argument. Wife will always win. The words 'pinballs' and 'jukeboxes' are always used in the same lines of 'I never moan about...'.

Saying that my wife is golden apart from when she wants me to do a job like this.

Can I ask is the wife under the new slabs?

Jim - you wont win the argument. Wife will always win. The words 'pinballs' and 'jukeboxes' are always used in the same lines of 'I never moan about...'.

Saying that my wife is golden apart from when she wants me to do a job like this.

Can I ask is the wife under the new slabs?

She's fine! And is very understanding 99% of the time :)

Back
Top Bottom