What's new

light pinball related reading

steve brum

Site Supporter
archiving old pinball stuff from magazines etc

first off Bob Thomsons pinball paradise catalogue from around 2000. at the time most collectors baulked at these extortionate dealer priced machines

b1.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg b6.jpg b10.jpg b11.jpg b12.jpg b13.jpg b14.jpg b15.jpg

amusement business site reviews of pins mainly by young gamers found lurking around tottenham court road it seems

review corv.jpg review shaq.jpg waterworld review.jpg whodunnit review.jpg ft review.jpg

this is where unwanted pins ended up back in the 90s. there were usaully around 500 pins in there warehouse waiting to ship overseas at around £200 each

you got more for base barcrest fruits than they would pay for DE pins (they didnt really want them at all) which is why so many LW3 etc still out there

solney.jpg

from what I can see the only one's that have gone down in value are champion pub and revenge from mars

Nice to see you got a decent camera, any chance you can update the pictures in those Pinball for sale posts? Wouldn't mind seeing some proper photos of the boards.

TIA

Steve, I know I'm sad but could you scan those 2 Whodunnit pages (or take individual photos of each page) and send them to me. I'm acrtualy interested to see what they had to say back then! Ta :thumbs:

archiving old pinball stuff from magazines etc

first off Bob Thomsons pinball paradise catalogue from around 2000. at the time most collectors baulked at these extortionate dealer priced machines
Bought my TAF from Pinball Paradise around 2001 / 2002 I think!

Well Steve sent me the Whodunnit article (thanks again) and as I always suspected it is the greatest machine ever created :clap: phrases like "I cannot rave about this table enough" and "I think this is probably the best pinball table I have ever played" litter the article. Come on Grizz, dig out the Popeye articles, the gloves are off! :popcorn:

Well Steve sent me the Whodunnit article (thanks again) and as I always suspected it is the greatest machine ever created :clap: phrases like "I cannot rave about this table enough" and "I think this is probably the best pinball table I have ever played" litter the article. Come on Grizz, dig out the Popeye articles, the gloves are off! :popcorn:

Obviously bribed them ....... probably offered them some free credits on a Popeye if they bigged up Whodunnit :D:rofl::D

Back
Top Bottom