What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberty Games in Epsom

JWG9999

Site Supporter
Alias
John Gardiner
There's so many complaints of various dealers on this forum, no doubt fully justified, that I thought I'd post something positive.

I bought my TWD from Liberty Games last year (my initial choice, Pinball Heaven, could not get me one at that point). Liberty Game's price matched or beat any of the other dealers and they provided great service: good communication, delivered on time, full set up, and a promised one year on-site warranty - hopefully I'll never need to test that promise.

So today I'm near Epsom and I call them asking if I can visit their showroom. I made it clear that I wouldn't be making a purchase today.

It's a small showroom and on Saturday they have to open it especially. Well they couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. They opened up, showed me round, and then took me out back into their warehouse/workshop to show me what they were working on.

I'm not particularly recommending a visit to their showroom, although they had two pins on show and a further three out back being refurbished. They also had a very nice jukebox if that floats your boat, and lots of other games room stuff too.

I'm just saying they came across as a decent, enthusiastic, customer-focussed dealer.

Last edited:
Thanks, dealt with Phil when repairing my previous machine.

I would need to do finance on a machine. What are people's suggestions on the best way to do this? Liberty have it on their site, but couldn't see it on pinball heaven (probably a question for the n00b forum).

Phil gets the highest of recommendations from me, he does a lot for pinball in the UK

It is not just the extra warranty but supporting Phil enables him to carry a huge stock of parts that we all need!

Spoke to Phil and got one on reserve from him. Thanks all.

As per the moneys, looking at credit cards, but might go for a loan instead, seeing some good rates.

After 8 Bit Flip Hobbit will be on loan for a few weeks in Bradford then off to TILT! Brum for a damn good test....

President Tony Bliar may have started an illegal war. He may be a war criminal. But his thought police do not approve of this language.

excuse me, i am just writing an eviction notice for a bad tenant so even more grumpy than usual.

Isn't Phil at his best when he's grumpy.:D
The eviction notice, it's not for your odd job man is it ?

Back
Top Bottom