What's new

Sold -Lethal Weapon 3

Andy B

Site Supporter
What age do kids need to be before you stop bailing them out?

Lad's motorbike packed up on him during week and was certified dead, not worth resurrecting, this morning. He needs a bike to get to and from work so cue another big withdrawal from bank of Mam and Dad to buy him a new one!

Result is My LW3 has to go ☹️

Had this for about two months now. Bought from Steve at Electric Circus for £1,200. Fully functional, really nice cab and legs. Working flashing light topper, fitted with LEDs and good DMD with no lines out. If I'm being picky I'd say head speakers are a bit noisy/hummy.

Gutted this has to go so soon after I got it but that dint in the bank balance has to be filled!

Looking to get back the £1,200 I paid for it but open to offers.

Some pics below, can send more on request.

IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG

Gah, sorry to hear that.

Good luck with the sale. I'd love one of these but it's not the time for me to be buying machine number 2; not yet.

The trouble is this "bank of mum and dad" still applies when they're in their late 30's.
Have you tried dropping subtle hints like wrapping his pack up in a road atlas or moving when he's gone to work.

Very tempted,im looking for a second machine to go with my pz.Ive also heard theres a gent on here that can do deliver at a reasonable cost

Yep, that's too far for me I'm afraid.

That's the trouble with living in the ass end of nowhere (and I mean Hull, not Great Yarmouth!).

He should call him 07748521550

I've also had a positive experience with Redwing deliveries call Chris 07507553851

Between them you should get it sorted!

Hi, just thought I would ask on here if there are any main problems to look for on lw3 as my son is looking at one tomorrow. Any common problems anyone can tell me about would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks very much Andy, hopefully it will be a good buy for him then, it will be his first. Finally made him see the light!!!

Back
Top Bottom