What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED mods

HomerRamone

Site Supporter
Alias
HomerRamone
Im pondering doing a bit of twiddling with my Addams. Its been pretty much stock since I bought it many years ago (Aside from the Homer I added at the back overseeing thing :) )

Thinking of maybe buying an LED kit.... Anyone got any recommendations ? Either in terms of which mods and or where to source them ?

Pinball Heaven are boasting they are the cheapest/best around... But I guess they are biased ;)

Im pondering doing a bit of twiddling with my Addams. Its been pretty much stock since I bought it many years ago (Aside from the Homer I added at the back overseeing thing :) )

Thinking of maybe buying an LED kit.... Anyone got any recommendations ? Either in terms of which mods and or where to source them ?

Pinball Heaven are boasting they are the cheapest/best around... But I guess they are biased ;)

I have the pinball heaven led (normal) kit on my Whirlwind and it fantastic. I am glad I did not go super bright as when in multiball those flashers are awesome. You’ll need sunglasses on your Addams when that multiball kicks off “its SHOWTIME”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom