What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last couple of Irish pinball league 2018 meets

BigIan

Site Supporter
Alias
ZIG
The next meet of the Irish Pinball league season will be at Dave’s in Naas, Southern Ireland, It will be held on Sunday 15th July, Practice is from 1pm until 3pm and the league games start at 3pm. Let me know if you are interested in attending. Address and directions can be sent to those who are not sure of the location.

If anyone would like to go and doesn't have transport let me know where you are traveling from and I will try and pair you up with someone that is traveling there and has space for extra passengers.

If you are heading and have room for one or more passengers please let me know and I will try and get you a few passengers to share your fuel costs.
Machines available to play should include
Tales from the crypt
Whitewater
The getaway high speed II
Whodunnit
And
Playball (EM)

The plan is then to have the final meet of the season two weeks later on the 29th July details will be given in the next week or so.

We already have a few locations lined up for next seasons league meets but if you are interested in hosting a meet please get in touch with me stating the amount of machines you have etc (more can be brought on the day by others if you are only have one or two machines)

If you know anyone that is interested in playing in the league please let them know about this next meet and, if they have email, tell them to email me to be kept up to date. Irish.pinball.league@gmail.com

Hosts will be offering some light refreshments and snacks on a voluntary basis. Anyone attending the meets can avail of these and all we ask is you give a few pounds or euros to the hosts to help cover their costs in providing the snacks. We have set league cost at£5 (or €5) £2 of this entry goes to the league and the other £3 will go to the host to cover the cost of refreshments, food, preparation etc

Last of all. Its really only an excuse to play some pinball with other pinball players.Its not really competitive even though it is played as a league. So if you fancy playing some pinball come along and have a bit of fun..

Hopefully see you there.
Ian

If this weather keeps up its going to be a sweat shop in my place !!!!
I'll try move stuff around and get the garage doors open.
Need to find space to show the football too,better get my **** in gear !

Looking forward to it.
Weather is set to be hot again from what I can see....

Yep,
Going to have a BBQ and I've organished some AC for the garage.
Last time it was hot it was beyond a joke in there.
Also I will have the World Cup final on :cool:

I won't have to dash away quickly this time, although I will have to drive so I won't be bringing a keg along :p

Great meet yesterday even though tales from the crypt gave up half way through. Still some serious heat in the pin room, though the 2 ac units and the fans made it bearable :cool: Great food and drinks and we all watched the World cup final with our token French player...

Big thanks to Dave, Niamh and Finn for letting us invade again.

Anyhow on to the next and final meet of the 2018 season.
Which will be at Alan’s in Tullamore, Southern Ireland, It will be held on Sunday 29th July, Practice is from 1pm until 3pm and the league games start at 3pm. Let me know if you are interested in attending. Address and directions can be sent to those who are not sure of the location.

Machines available to play should include

Star Trek LE
Dialled in LE
Iron Maiden LE
Iron Man
Aerosmith
Possibly others

If you want to come along please do, all are welcome. If you need address or directions please email irish.pinball.league@gmail.com or PM me on here.

Cheers
Ian

Back
Top Bottom