What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lancaster area pins?

bethamari

Registered
Hello!

In Lancaster for the weekend. Anyone know of any pins in the Lancashire or Morecambe area please? Tried pinformer but no luck.

Cheers!

None in either AFAIK... used to be two in the laser gun zone place that burnt down few years back.

There's none round here I'm afraid, I'm in Morecambe.
In the two arcadey type places left (Pleasureland, Oasis) it's just redemption type games.

None in Lancaster either :(

Shame to see places without any :( Arcades just till of ticket machines and penny pushers with no proper arcade games or pinball :(

It' s such a shame that people can't re live there past , arcades used to have a selection of everything to choose from back in the day with value for money games that you enjoyed playing and could spend ages in the arcade for little money. Not anymore arcades are only intersted in maximum profit minimum maintenance, I can remember technicians in arcades fixing games, not any more. It's a sad thing but true, no fun anymore. Shame.

Very sad there used to be loads of arcades down my way what with a lot of the towns around me being seasonal. There was multiple arcades in each of these towns now ur lucky if there is just 1 and all full of pushers. Although there was an xmen and AC/DC in ilfrascum

Back
Top Bottom