What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies social/ night

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
This year , we will again, be having a just for fun social/ pinball night for ladies only to increase confidence and to have a wee laugh . It will be a pinball competition but will include a giggle with prizes , wine and whine and some cakes 😀
It will be held on the Friday night from 7.30- 11 and is free to enter . More details to follow but just wanted to let you all know that this year the trophy will be in Caz Ann Moy’s memory who sadly passed away early this year . For those that remember her she was an enthusiastic participant of the ladies night and a great supporter of pinball . She was kind and very funny and we will miss her this year . There will be a £200 prize ( kindly donated in her memory )

The other big news is that this year - we will be having a more serious ladies competition with IFPA points , trophies and a £1000 pound prize fund . More details to come soon but it will be held at various times on the Saturday to hopefully allow a free flow of the other competitions and finals .
Thanks to Vicki , Diane , Claire and Traci for helping me in organising these competitions and I hope many women will enter 👍will let you know details asap

I assume this is at Pinfest - doesn't say it anywhere tho'.
😀- sorry - I thought I had put it under the Pinfest thread Stewart but yes it is at Pinfest . It’s going to be a good one this year for the competitions . I am getting too excited 😛

😀- sorry - I thought I had put it under the Pinfest thread Stewart but yes it is at Pinfest . It’s going to be a good one this year for the competitions . I am getting too excited 😛
Ah, yes, you had, sorry - I only go through the New posts & never look at the thread name.

This year , we will again, be having a just for fun social/ pinball night for ladies only to increase confidence and to have a wee laugh . It will be a pinball competition but will include a giggle with prizes , wine and whine and some cakes 😀
It will be held on the Friday night from 7.30- 11 and is free to enter . More details to follow but just wanted to let you all know that this year the trophy will be in Caz Ann Moy’s memory who sadly passed away early this year . For those that remember her she was an enthusiastic participant of the ladies night and a great supporter of pinball . She was kind and very funny and we will miss her this year . There will be a £200 prize ( kindly donated in her memory )

The other big news is that this year - we will be having a more serious ladies competition with IFPA points , trophies and a £1000 pound prize fund . More details to come soon but it will be held at various times on the Saturday to hopefully allow a free flow of the other competitions and finals .
Thanks to Vicki , Diane , Claire and Traci for helping me in organising these competitions and I hope many women will enter 👍will let you know details asap
Thank you so much Ailsa, and thank you to whoever donated the prize money. Caz would be embarrassed but secretly proud to be honoured in this way.
For anyone who might want to practice in a competition setting against other ladies, Medway Pinball is running two tournaments on Sunday, 7th April - One of them is a ladies Matchplay, alongside a PinGolf tournament for all players. All proceeds go to Cancer Research.
🩷 Mike.

Back
Top Bottom