What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knockers Ooer Misses

RudeDogg1

Registered
I can never remember how to do it but how do you activate the knocker on a Williams machine? Can’t find it in the manual either. Replicas has very kindly loaned me his Congo I’m pretty sure the knocker isn’t activated and I love abit of knocker action

Hi, Rudi,

See if the Pricing Adjustments mention 'Coin Meter Units', if it's visible it's A.3.21. It needs to be ''Off" for the knocker to be used. If it isn't shown, then a Custom Pricing and/or Custom Door can be selected to bring it up.

But isn't Congo a Wpc 95 game, with a dedicated meter drive rather than taking over the knocker circuit?

Last edited:
I thought that the Wpc 95 games could use both a meter already fitted to the coin door interface pcb and a knocker, but having just looked at ipdb it seems that this 'Coin Meter Units' caper still applied. If you've still to sort this, look at pricing menu, 'A.3'. It may well have one of the Standard Pricing schemes and Door currently installed. Try selecting a 'Custom Door' to make the Meter Units adjustment, No. 21, visible, and set it to Off. If it remains out of sight, then select Custom Pricing too.

Got a Congo here and it's knocker is alive and kicking. Make sure the cable is plugged into the backbox knocker solenoid and not the cabinet coin meter - could be a shared output; it's either one or the other. Not sure...

Knocker test is T4.07

My A3.21 is set to OFF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom