What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiev

Anfi

Registered
Hi guys, we're in Kiev in April and I can't find any mention of pinballs to play:( don't suppose any of you guys know of anywhere. If not it will have to be a week of site seeing and strong beer:rofl:. Cheers!

Besides eating chicken, I have no idea what one does in Kiev. Obviously, besides the prostitutes, drugs, gambling etc

Hehe the prostitutes, drugs and gambling are just a given, still need pinhead challenge :)

Dog and tails have a couple of older machines (flash and show boat I think)

Get yourself a hotdog and a cocktail while you have a few games. Bloke I used to work with was over there earlier in the year and told me about it. I can't remember if it was very cheap or very expensive for the food and drink. Knowing Conor though it must have been cheap...:rolleyes:

Thanks guys! Going there on holiday, it's where we chose, just is nice if there's some games as an added bonus! Like at Skeggy today played a half decent Adams Family on pier what a good surprise

Thanks guys! Going there on holiday, it's where we chose, just is nice if there's some games as an added bonus! Like at Skeggy today played a half decent Adams Family on pier what a good surprise
My uncle used to manage the Pier! That was >30yrs ago though. Now owns a hotel more-or-less opposite.

Dog and tails have a couple of older machines (flash and show boat I think)

Get yourself a hotdog and a cocktail while you have a few games. Bloke I used to work with was over there earlier in the year and told me about it. I can't remember if it was very cheap or very expensive for the food and drink. Knowing Conor though it must have been cheap...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 20180424_144418.jpg
    20180424_144418.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 8
Cheers, the 2 pinballs are still there at dogs and tails, played on them yesterday! Only ones to be found though!

Back
Top Bottom