What's new

Kiev

Anfi

Registered
Hi guys, we're in Kiev in April and I can't find any mention of pinballs to play:( don't suppose any of you guys know of anywhere. If not it will have to be a week of site seeing and strong beer:rofl:. Cheers!

Besides eating chicken, I have no idea what one does in Kiev. Obviously, besides the prostitutes, drugs, gambling etc

Hehe the prostitutes, drugs and gambling are just a given, still need pinhead challenge :)

Dog and tails have a couple of older machines (flash and show boat I think)

Get yourself a hotdog and a cocktail while you have a few games. Bloke I used to work with was over there earlier in the year and told me about it. I can't remember if it was very cheap or very expensive for the food and drink. Knowing Conor though it must have been cheap...:rolleyes:

Thanks guys! Going there on holiday, it's where we chose, just is nice if there's some games as an added bonus! Like at Skeggy today played a half decent Adams Family on pier what a good surprise

Thanks guys! Going there on holiday, it's where we chose, just is nice if there's some games as an added bonus! Like at Skeggy today played a half decent Adams Family on pier what a good surprise
My uncle used to manage the Pier! That was >30yrs ago though. Now owns a hotel more-or-less opposite.

Dog and tails have a couple of older machines (flash and show boat I think)

Get yourself a hotdog and a cocktail while you have a few games. Bloke I used to work with was over there earlier in the year and told me about it. I can't remember if it was very cheap or very expensive for the food and drink. Knowing Conor though it must have been cheap...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 20180424_144418.jpg
    20180424_144418.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 8
Cheers, the 2 pinballs are still there at dogs and tails, played on them yesterday! Only ones to be found though!

Back
Top Bottom