What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Kiddie ride

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Probably a long shot on here but I’m looking for a kiddie ride for my greatgrand kids. If they’re sitting in/on one of these the little buggers will leave me alone. The type you see at the seaside 50p/£1 a ride. Ken

Probably a long shot on here but I’m looking for a kiddie ride for my greatgrand kids. If they’re sitting in/on one of these the little buggers will leave me alone. The type you see at the seaside 50p/£1 a ride. Ken
I was looking for mine as well (grandkids), they only live 2 and 3 doors away😱
How much you going to charge for a ride😂 They are about on eBay, most too much though😏

Had a load sited out about 25yrs ago. 50p a ride. Kept one here for the grandkids on free ride.A guy had around 8 sited and made me a good offer for rides n sites, so I sold em all.
I’ll have it on free ride for these little buggers.
Might wait till end of season in a couple of
month and pick one up if I ain’t got one by then.

whats the budget? like fruit machines its the transport makes many of these unviable. £300 these days can get a nice ride like bob the builder

Back
Top Bottom