What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicking back with the Bad Girls

Regardless of how naff or crap or bleedin' marvellous this game is, had I been closer to it I would have bought it for that kind of money.

There must be a place for an incredibly naff late 80s gottlieb in everyone's collection.

The actual reviews of this game suggest it is quite a good player - basically a copy of eight ball deluxe. Ebd is also a great game crippled by awful artwork imho

Heh excellent. Sure you ladies had a great night. :D

Seem to recall there was a 'nice' alternative translight for this if the original gets too much.

So who wants to pre order our 2017 Callander then? It will feature such classics a as " hard body "
" future spa "
And " playboy "
To name but a few.... All suggestions welcome

How about Elvira and the Party Monsters :clap:

All you need to find is an Elvira standing! Now that you have the Party Monsters:rofl:

Just spotted on Facebook ....I *think* this is indeed our old Bad Girls. Pretty sure it went to Chesterfield....and now It's back in the world :D

So if anyone wants some classy Gottlieb action .....touched by the hands of South Coast pinballs finest ladies :rofl: ...here you go. Dresses optional :thumbs:

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom