What's new

Just because you can doesn’t always mean you should

BigIan

Site Supporter
Alias
ZIG
Fender guitars custom shop have produced a telecaster and matching amp based on ‘pinball wizard’

Unfortunately based on seems to mean cutting up a couple of wizard pins and building them into a guitar body etc

https://www.gearnews.com/namm-2018-fender-custom-shops-yuri-shiskovs-pinball-telecaster/

C8222323-B62D-4B65-BB35-8FC96761AFFF.jpeg
Yours for only $80,000 :rolleyes:

Fender says it will appeal to movie fans, pinball fans and Americana fans alike. I reckon they might have mixed up appeal with offend but it does show what they can do...

Yeah I saw this.

Actually quite like the thought gone into it. The pop bumper volume control, the plunger.

80k is just lala money though. Utterly mental.

Hopefully the Wizard was a basket case machine beyond saving. But I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.[emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m not really offended by it, I actually think it’s quite cool. Really like the amp even though there is most of a pin cab in it

Also the work that has gone in to it is very impressive, not 80000 impressive but still impressive

Not sure which is the biggest loser here, the pinball machine or the resulting guitar. As a player of both pinball and telecaster my bet is on the guitar.
Anyone playing that tele with those flippers attached is going to look a complete c¥nt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom