What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just another normal pinballing day

steve brum

Site Supporter
Just finished after picking up a box van at 730am but we managed to move 75 pins in one day. 18 games only got as far as the end of driveway into new ownership. Glad to see the back of those 2 vectors that have been lying around since the 1990s for instance.
Some project games that "never got done " will be on an ebay "fire sale" auction tomorrow including that hateful fish tales no one would touch without the bloody fish and the poor creature than came from a flooded arcade in 2003 but we didn't have the heart to break.

Anyway have to get ready for Revival now and contemplate shifting 50 crates of spare parts

Like any big move sometimes you find items you forget were there so here we have a space invader cab. Looks solid but no coin door glass or lock down. Free to collect Monday 21st May only.

20180516_201141-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20180516_201201.jpg
    20180516_201201.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 14
Go on then Steve, please tell us? What’s going on? 75 machines in one day, that’s some effort :thumbs:
It’s not the end of the electric circus is it?:(
Maybe this is the retirement plan, cash the lot in villa/apartment in Spain?
Have you given up listing projects on here?
Thanks Tony

Last edited:
Into electric circus not out. All the machines from house . All the project ones so little that works yet. House sold so had to clear everything. So 75 pins from a 2 bed semi and 4 concrete sheds. 45 to eiectric circus 18 sold on the day 3 casualties and remainder on ebay later 3 day auctions have to go by Tuesday. 75% of games were just cabs as heads often kept at my friends house for safe storage. I've lost my back row at the circus to make way for storage20180517_045143.jpg but will still have 25 plus playable games bank holiday weekend.

Last of 7 van loads at 3am this morning

20180517_033152-1.jpg

The left over games apart from fish tales are quiet extreme projects to say the least so need ebay as tbh I can't value them accurately. The insurance right off creature due to a flood in a basement bar should have been parted out but withfolks making new cabs these days the playfield alone will be good for someone . Who can collect sharpish. As for a king tut no backglass and a stern lightning body only I'll take what we can get

Ive got a stripped of hardware BSD base cab free of charge if someone can collect Monday or Tuesday eve

Avert your eyes for creech cab horror

20180516_221641.jpg

The eagle eyed may spot my superman here . Hopefully into the workshop shortly then into the ritchie row

20180517_105522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom