What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park. Which code?

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey guys

I'm picking up a jp this week and was wondering what your thoughts were on the new 6.0 code.

Worth doing? I've never played it but my awesome memories of jp are on the older code (5.10 I think)

Interested to here your thoughts

Cheers all
Gaz

I'm running Chad's roms in TFTC and they are a great improvement over the originals for balanced scoring and better use of callouts (e.g. less Crypt keeper laughter). Well worth getting

^^^ +1 for Chad-it-up, his improvements are considered and sympathetic to the original game, sounds and playfield markings. In the case of Hook the improvement is significant and well overdue.

Vast improvement over the old code, just starting on a different mode from Stampede every game makes it worthwhile, also having to achieve multiball rather than getting it "lit" on ball 3 and much more random skill shot, I could go on.....;)

One of the ones folded in that photo went to big Phil, the other my sister has and I still have mine, see if that sticker is on the bottom or not.

Back
Top Bottom