What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Jurassic Park Pro

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Another sale due to needs must! Bought from @McFly88 back in March, Jurassic Park Pro with extensive list of mods running the new software 1.12 - however you can also run the 1.05 with movie code on a separate included SD card, just swap into the spike board and you're aware. This does work with insider after testing, but no home team due to the older code if you run the movie code (you also need to tell the game not to update to newer code, or you'll overwrite and lose it!)

Game is in lovely condition and plays with no faults.

Mods
  • Stern Shaker motor
  • Stern Insider Kit (Can supply original apron with sale)
  • Spike 2 speaker lighting
  • Speaker plastics
  • Tilt side blades
  • Numerous dinos inc baby Dino; velociraptor, ankylosourus, pteranodon and goat (some in coin box not fitted)
  • Palm trees!
  • Orange plastic protectors - sling shot and outlane
  • Orange titans throughout and green on raptor pen.
  • Raptor pen Mezel mod upgrade
  • Trex fence mod with lights
  • Custom signs for helipad and east dock
  • Moving trex mod - lionel
  • Barbosol mod
  • Custom full glass iconic back glass (stunning)
  • Mezel mod helicopter (this one actually moves)
  • Spitter mod (needs reconnecting for light)
  • Hinge stickers on each side
  • Front panel stickers
  • Lockdown bar artwork plastic
  • Speaker upgrade
  • Subwoofer upgrade
  • Ramp and shooter lane stickers
  • Amber shorting rod
  • Custom instruction cards
  • Additional power supply for the mods
Price is £7000 without insider kit, or 7250 with - No trade offers please. Happy to use Martin or you're welcome to come and collect.

20230929_160752.jpg
20230929_160757.jpg
20230929_160923.jpg
20230929_160818.jpg
20230929_160824.jpg
20230929_160832.jpg
20230929_160853.jpg
20230929_160931.jpg

Last edited:
It's an amazing game and probably the best JP2 Pro that I have ever seen.

Moving T-rex is absolutely awesome too!

GLWS! 🦖

Now £7500. I've not had any messages here so I'll start advertising it outside the forum.

Last edited:
Market is pretty quiet at the moment. I’m waiting for a £1 final fee’s eBay promotion.

Me neither, I get 70% off every two weeks, wonder how ebay decides that.

Ah yeah i'm just seeing the 80% as well, was hoping a £1 would drop sooner or later?

Ah yeah i'm just seeing the 80% as well, was hoping a £1 would drop sooner or later?
No chance I’m afraid. I’ve been on 70% for at least a year I think. Not a regular seller myself, averaging about 1 item a month I reckon. Maybe it’s loyalty punishment as my account is over 20 years okd now?

Yeah thinking about eBay but I'd have to put it on there for £8500 and even then, I'd lose £50 on the sale due to the fat fees eBay takes.

Also forgot to mention this is a 2021 build JP, so it's on the newer side (I can get a picture of the sticker if anyone wants verification).

Sellers market is brutal right now :( I’m definitely looking into rentals in the near future.

For anyone needing a little more of a reason to buy, Sam is a really good guy to deal with. I’ve bought 2 pins from him (Bksor and NGG) and both and have been in even better condition than i could have hoped for. Very honest with his descriptions. Both were wrapped really nicely too so they arrived in perfect shape. If i had enough in my piggy bank i’d buy this game myself! It looks jam packed with cool toys.

GLWS.

Yes but historic prices don't count for much. A NIB Premium now is pushing towards 12k.
Selling and buying is all about timing.
I sold my Hobbit Black Arrow for £5.5k, looks like if I'd have kept it, I could have got the £7.5k I paid for it.
All about timing

Yes but historic prices don't count for much. A NIB Premium now is pushing towards 12k.
The problem with this is that once NIB prices push past a certain point, their prices stop effecting the secondary market as more and more of the lower to mid tier buyers are priced out, it is already happening.

Just as an example Stern could put LE prices up to 20k (look at Elvira 40th and Bond 60th resale values stateside), it doesn't mean on the secondary market you could put up your asking price by the same percentage and get 17-19k for your used LE, because the buyer pool just won't be there.

We are seeing this with LEs currently on the market, historically you lost £500-£1000 maybe broke even if the game was good and they would shift pretty quickly. Now you've got LEs going up for sale for 2-2.5k less than NIB and they are sitting. Not because the games are not good but the numbers of those willing or able to spend 8k+ just ain't there.

Price drop again 6750 without insider kit or 7000 with.

I've had a couple of people DM me with offers close to this, so it won't be going down any further. I will contact them and give them first dibs instead of offering it further cheaper publicly here.

Back
Top Bottom