What's new

Traded Jurassic Park Pro for AIQ/GZ

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Okay, firstly, not for sale and if I were to end up selling there's already a couple of people in line. So this is my second JP and I have now played this game rather a lot. I honestly think it's the best pinball machine ever made but being a member of the one pin brotherhood I do like to keep things fresh. I'm after an AIQ or a Godzilla

This JP is loaded;

Motorised T-Rex head (T-Rex alive mod)

Shaker motor

Mezel raptor tower

Mezel raptor pit

Mezel sign covers

Art blades

Xianek Translite (original included)

Trough lighting

Under cab lighting

RGB speaker lights

Col's plastic protectors in green, flipper bat decals, green superbands or possibly Titan's throughout, there's palm trees, shooter rod decal, helicopter model and some other smaller bits.

PXL_20220105_210622634.jpg

PXL_20220105_210426630.jpg

PXL_20220105_210349083.jpg

There we go, thought I'd just gently put the feelers out and happy for this to sit for a few months if need be. Thanks for looking

Just smashed GC on mine again today! Completed visitor centre, three trex modes, two control rooms, DNA combo extra ball for the first time.

I've had honeymoon periods with pins before but I think this might be true love 😂

Sure you'll miss it but AIQ and GZ look like amazing games too 👍🏻

Just smashed GC on mine again today! Completed visitor centre, three trex modes, two control rooms, DNA combo extra ball for the first time.

I've had honeymoon periods with pins before but I think this might be true love 😂

Is there anywhere on the rock with machines on site Jamie or is it all HUO?

Is there anywhere on the rock with machines on site Jamie or is it all HUO?

There is a Munsters pro supplied by PH in Tiki Hut but that is it far as I'm aware. I had my WCS in my local for about 18 months before a big refurb and it became more like a trendy wine bar 🙄

Give me a shout if you're ever on the rock although my games room is a bit of a mess at the moment!

IMG_20220203_153213.jpg

Gorgeous pin Andy, good luck with the trade!

Thanks mate

Superb mate! Such a satisfying game. Cheers dude

Sort of gone off the idea of an AIQ if I'm honest. Godzilla looking like a pipe dream at present. So if you have something else you feel you might like to swap shoot me a message. Could be a game plus cash my way or your way whatever. I'm leaning towards just keeping JP but also feel like I should freshen things up. Maybe another Deadpool? A ST? Something totally different altogether? I dunno hit me up if you have an offer.

Sort of gone off the idea of an AIQ if I'm honest. Godzilla looking like a pipe dream at present. So if you have something else you feel you might like to swap shoot me a message. Could be a game plus cash my way or your way whatever. I'm leaning towards just keeping JP but also feel like I should freshen things up. Maybe another Deadpool? A ST? Something totally different altogether? I dunno hit me up if you have an offer.
Don’t rule out A:IQ mate, it’s a superb game

Don’t rule out A:IQ mate, it’s a superb game
Thanks Andy. I've always been very flat on the theme, not the biggest deal but it's not quite taking my fancy at the moment. Completely academic anyway as I've not been offered one!

Had a couple of really nice offers which I'm weighing up, keep em coming!

I had a Premium AIQ here for 3mth and both subway and no chance ramp did my tits in.
Pro FTW imo and what I’ll eventually get some point.
Although animation bit ****e I actually like the theme so makes up for it.
Lovely flow apart from the aforementioned subway and ramp rejects.

Premium no good Coly? I've heard some people say it's a must and others say go Pro. That Marvel vert ramp looks fun but perhaps a bit reject happy. I do like the idea of the raising Dr Strange spinner but probably not essential.

But yes what a superb game, the layout is crazy, all of the shots are fun and flowy, the huge rewards for stacking combos into modes makes it all come together so well and I love the code. It's detailed but not just for the sake of it. Very well thought out. The animations are static ish but to me they work with the comic aesthetic. I don't really feel one way or the other about the theme, I've never seen Avengers really beyond Lou Ferrigno as Hulk and one or two of the modern films but it's kind of secpondary to how fun the game is. Glad I didn't skip it which I was very close to doing.

Ramp rejects are part of pinball though!
Pro just makes the game way too easy.

Back
Top Bottom