What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park 1.10

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Trying to update my JP to the new code. Previously been running the movie code on 1.5 software.

To not wipe it out I've got the original SD card running 1.3 software. To make sure that it worked prior to an update I popped it in the game and after some updates to the node board it fired into attract mode no issues.

Downloaded the new code on the stick. I know the stick works because I used it to update Iron Maiden previously. Plugged the stick in, game detects it and...sits, on this screen. Refused to move on to even install the update.

20230819_150657.jpg

'Insert USB Stick' when the stick is inserted. Watching other update videos the game should move past this very quickly and go to the update menu but mine won't.

I'll try find a different USB but don't understand why it doesn't like this one as I've used it before to update games no issues.

Back
Top Bottom