What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Junkyard for Whitewater (+ Cash Depending)

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
After Pinfest I've completely fell in love with Whitewater, what an incredible game! This is a very long shot but if anyone with a Whitewater fancies a trade with my Junkyard +/- Cash depending on the machine please get in touch. I'm ideally looking for a project/players game not after a minter.

If not I will probably be posting my Junkyard for sale sometime next week and then be on the hunt for a Whitewater

James R.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed playing the junkyard. Never played one before.
It was next to a CFTBL my son played that and I was on the Creech
A busmans holiday as I have a one at home [emoji3]
We both got the move your car feature at the same time, I loved that it was on the JY
I will be looking for a nice example of a Junkyard in the near future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Junkyard is now provisionally sold. Will make a donation to the forum once gone through. Still on the hunt for a Whitewater but no rush as I still don't really have the space

Last edited:
Can I ask how much your JUNKYARD was valued at? Got that one on a shortlist of tables I’m considering purchasing in the future. Thank you. Good luck with securing a WW, great machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask how much your JUNKYARD was valued at? Got that one on a shortlist of tables I’m considering purchasing in the future. Thank you. Good luck with securing a WW, great machine.

We done a deal at 2.3k. Its a fantastic game, very fond memories of it as a kid

Thank you. I believe that’s the second JUNKYARD, I’ve heard sell at that price in the last week. So guess that’s the price I can expect to pay.

Thank you. I believe that’s the second JUNKYARD, I’ve heard sell at that price in the last week. So guess that’s the price I can expect to pay.

It's a good bang for buck game I think, pretty challenging too as you never really know how the crane is going to react when you hit it. It's kicked my rear plenty of times 😂

Back
Top Bottom