What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Junkyard £3150

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
JunkYard in players condition

Fully working game with all controlled lamps and flashers working (may be the odd GI lamp out). The cabinet has some knocks (pictured as best as I could in a tight space), playfield is nice and fairly clean and the game plays fine with a strong DMD. The game would benefit from a full strip and re-rubber but is fine as-is.

Things to note:

Mylar is worn through under wrecking ball (fairly common) but playfield is fine there.
Some broken plastics (inc car plastic), pictured and listed below.
Backbox light tub has a crack down the middle but seems ok and there is no issue with lighting from it.

If you want any more pictures, feel free to shoot me a PM, viewing is welcome - machine is in Uttoxeter, Staffs. Collection preferred so you can see it working but Martin is also OK. I'm usually available most days but have some family issues currently (hence not been on forum much) so may not always be available.

IMG_9041.jpeg

IMG_9031.jpeg
IMG_9038.jpeg
IMG_9034.jpeg
IMG_9033.jpeg
IMG_9039.jpeg
IMG_9030.jpeg
IMG_9029.jpeg
IMG_9028.jpeg

Broken cars plastic below:
IMG_9027.jpeg

Broken plastic (toxic waste barrel):
IMG_9026.jpeg
IMG_9025.jpeg

Chip from plastic:
IMG_9024.jpeg

Broken (missing) plastic that goes under left ramp (can't be seen from player perspective) and wear through mylar under wrecking ball:
IMG_9023.jpeg
IMG_9022.jpeg

Cracks in light tub:
IMG_9032.jpeg
IMG_9043.jpeg
IMG_9020.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom