What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Jun 16, 2013] South West League Meet #5 (Weston-Super-Mare)

Message from the South West Co-ordinator:

Hi
The next league meet of the season for South West will be hosted by Neil Fellender in Weston this coming Sunday 16 June. As usual practice form 12 with comp from 2.

Those of you who've been before will know the great selection of machines and hospitality. Hope you can make it and look forward to seeing some of you on Sunday. I've emailed all the regulars but anyone else who wants to cone along, let me know and I'll send you the address.

League machines:
Tron LE
AFM
Shrek
TAF
Wizard (EM)
Independence day

With possibly another form the list below which will also be available to play on the day.

CFTBL
Indy 500
Congo
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
Spiderman
A very rough Johnny Mnemonic

Cheers
Greg

Had a great day today at Neil's, what an awesome selection of pins. I have a new favourite pin in Tron LE, amazing machine.

Tron is awesome kev, I wanted to go but I'm skint until payday :0(. Neils a top chap was at mine last Friday tinkering with my wretched machine

Back
Top Bottom