What's new

Sold Judge Dredd (JD) - £1750

orchid

Registered
Lovely Judge Dredd for sale as I've got to replace the pinball with a cot (tale as old as time!). It has the eagle topper, and plays very well. I've owned it for about 8 years - did a few repairs at the beginning, and since then it has required little beyond routine maintenance.
As my only pin I'll be sad to see it go, but plan to get a TZ or AF when we have a bit more space! Anyway, enough about me, here's the facts of the case:

Points of pride:
  • Playfield in great condition - especially just after a spot of Novus 2 it plays like lightning.
  • Eagle topper! Turns out these are a bit rare.
  • Flippers strong, and all solenoids firing nicely, as well as the crane, which grabs balls like a champ.
  • DMD excellent - no dots missing.

Things I've replaced/repaired:
  • New trough opto board (sometimes it fired 2 balls by mistake, now unfortunately I have to actually earn multiball)
  • New (non-LED) bulbs (shining light in the grim darkness of Mega City One)
  • Repaired dead world gearbox (possibly my most satisying fix - 7 years later it's still running like a dream)
  • Eagle topper (cracked but epoxied back together - it does not fly, it turns out - visually it looks near-perfect, but it needs brackets or some other fixing which I haven't fitted as I've generally kept it 'grounded')
  • Rubbers replaced (more bounce on the balls, less dirt on the playfield)

Things I've added:
  • Deadworld mod (original ROM and deadworld ring included if you prefer it unmodded)
  • External battery box
  • New Reversed Flipper Board from Great Lakes Modular to replace left flipper board (really clever design - you can alter the sensitivity between the top & bottom flipper by moving a pair of magnets)

Issues:
  • Body paint is faded, but no worse than most others I've seen given age - there's also the odd ding & scratch, and one patch where some fool has had a go at 'paint-matching' but thankfully they stopped after one small area (see left of backbox).
  • There's a few very small holes in the left side of the cab body (imagine someone must've tried to attach a drinks holder or something daft) - luckily only small.
  • Couple of bulbs are still out on the playfield - I tracked down the issue and they're all on one column I think, but I've not had a chance to fix.
  • The left Pursuit plastic is missing - meant to source another but never got round to it.
  • Couple of dings in the right-hand rail, but nothing major.

It has a coinbox - I've never used it, but I can check which coins it accepts if that's of interest.
Any questions please ask.

Located in North-East London. Buyer to arrange transport please.
DSCF7037.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF7028.jpg
    DSCF7028.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF7029.jpg
    DSCF7029.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF7031.jpg
    DSCF7031.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF7032.jpg
    DSCF7032.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF7033.jpg
    DSCF7033.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF7035.jpg
    DSCF7035.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF7036.jpg
    DSCF7036.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF7040.jpg
    DSCF7040.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF7062.jpg
    DSCF7062.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF7063.jpg
    DSCF7063.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF7072.jpg
    DSCF7072.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF7073.jpg
    DSCF7073.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF7076.jpg
    DSCF7076.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF7077.jpg
    DSCF7077.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 108
If the sale falls through, happy to step in. Cant believe I missed it because of work.

Hi orchid just wandering if your Judge Dredd was still for sale as I would be happy to purchase just joined the site and this was the machine I was hoping to get for my first machine many thanks

Thanks for your interest @Simon D - this is provisionally sold. I will mark it sold pending collection this week.

Back
Top Bottom