What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Judge Dredd - for sale or trade

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
£2400

Extensive video below but please ask if you'd like photo's of specific parts.

I purchased this for £1700 and have thrown a few bits at it which I'll detail below.

color DMD LED
Mirror Blades
Comet LEDS for playfield
Comet Flashers for Playfield & Backbox
Mypinballs power expander board
Aditional Comet matrix lighting
Powder coated wireforms
Crane mod
New lit Starposts
Rubbers etc

I still have the old screen so I guess that I could take out the color DMD and reduce it accordingly but I'd rather not 😂.

I'm looking for £2550 but would trade up on a couple of games if anyone was interested. LOTR is definitely my number 1 choice but I'd certainly take TWD, AFM. Possibly a newer machine depending on price but I don't have a limitless budget.

I'm not entirely sure how we'd do it due to the fact that I'd struggle to get it to the front of my house during lockdown so I'm not in a massive hurry (just testing the water really). Depending on a few factors I may be able to do the exchange if it were a swap because I have a van so that might be an option and save on two peoples delivery costs.

Enjoy the video and if there are any questions please ask.

Previous listing: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/judge-dredd-£1700.44875/

Last edited:
Great way to show and promote your table for sale.
(bit disappointed not being able to view the normal dark or blurred pictures 😹😹😹)
Enjoyed watching it.

Possibly setting a standard for future sales - I hope 🤞

Great way to show and promote your table for sale.
(bit disappointed not being able to view the normal dark or blurred pictures 😹😹😹)
Enjoyed watching it.

Possibly setting a standard for future sales - I hope 🤞

No be fair mate there's not much I don't video. 😉

£2550

I purchased this for £1700 and have thrown a few bits at it which I'll detail below.

color DMD LED
Mirror Blades
Comet LEDS for playfield
Powder coated wireforms
Crane mod
New lit Starposts
Rubbers etc

I still have the old screen so I guess that I could take out the color DMD and reduce it accordingly but I'd rather not 😂.

I'm looking for £2550 but would trade up on a couple of games if anyone was interested. LOTR is definitely my number 1 choice but I'd certainly take TWD, AFM. Possibly a newer machine depending on price but I don't have a limitless budget.

I'm not entirely sure how we'd do it due to the fact that I'd struggle to get it to the front of my house during lockdown so I'm not in a massive hurry (just testing the water really). Depending on a few factors I may be able to do the exchange if it were a swap because I have a van so that might be an option and save on two peoples delivery costs.

Previous listing: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/judge-dredd-£1700.44875/
£2550

color DMD LED
Mirror Blades
Comet LEDS for playfield
Powder coated wireforms
Crane mod
New lit Starposts
Rubbers etc

Hello Gonzo
Does it have a led or lcd screen?
I can see the sttng is a keeper for you😁

Hello Gonzo
Does it have a led or lcd screen?
I can see the sttng is a keeper for you😁

I may well marry the STTNG, great game and I love the theme & nostalgic music 😂

The screen on the JD is a color DMD LED ( I have the LCD on the STTNG) I think I actually prefer the LED to be honest.

You could put the led in the STTNG as I read that it’s better in that than lcd anyway ( I have lcd in mine ) and if you want to sell the lcd or LED to lower the price I would be interested.

I'll swap the LCD for your LOTR and a weekend in Wales😂.

I still have the old DMD so anyone is welcome to the JD minus the color DMD price.

I dare not look at the dmd when I'm playing such is my lack of playing skill. I tend to notice the animations when others are playing.

I personally prefer the original metal silver, but i agree your choice of green looks much better than yellow would've done.

I personally prefer the original metal silver, but i agree your choice of green looks much better than yellow would've done.
...but with all the lighting and the coured rubbers and posts and stuff, it really brings it alive. No longer an old incandescent weak glow, the thing looks really alive. I'd love to play it. Maybe one day when we are all alowed to roam the earth again it miht be at a show. Hope so. :)

...but with all the lighting and the coured rubbers and posts and stuff, it really brings it alive. No longer an old incandescent weak glow, the thing looks really alive. I'd love to play it. Maybe one day when we are all alowed to roam the earth again it miht be at a show. Hope so. :)
yeah, it looks lovely!

Annoyingly I'd just got the garden finished and the path built to the shed as well as all the lighting sorted. I got a pizza oven and was really looking forward to having people over . . . then some bloke ate Bat Chow Mein and everything went a bit silly.

A couple have asked via PM so. . . .

Price reduced to £2400 as it is

If I remove the colorDMD & put the old one back in and remove the mod expander board then it's £2000 (I can't be @rsed to remove the mirror blades, crane & lights to reduce it further).

As a trade for the right game I'd value it at £2300 (this is still my preferred option) 👍

Cheers

Don't forget me for the mods if removed :clap::clap:
They're staying on mate which I'm pleased about but thanks for the offer.

I think the blades, colour screen & lights lift the game so I'm happy the buyer is getting the complete look.

I still have the original dmd but I guess you have one already?

You did a nice job on that dude! Well done, the colours look as dynamic as the 2000AD covers which is the way it should have looked from factory (if they had colour DMD's & LED's in those days).
:)

You did a nice job on that dude! Well done, the colours look as dynamic as the 2000AD covers which is the way it should have looked from factory (if they had colour DMD's & LED's in those days).
:)

Thanks mate, I'm really pleased with how it turned out. If I had room and money for more than 2 pinballs I'd keep it.

I really enjoyed getting it revamped, powdercoated and illuminated.

Everyone who doesn't play pinball much loves it if you know what I mean? My wife wants me to sell the STTNG because she enjoys a quick go on JD super game. That's not reason enough to keep it though 😂😂

I've got my eyes on something else so it's one out, one in.

one out, one in.

No, no, no! It's none out, 2 in. Them's the rules! If you have the space that is!
Hope your replacement is a wise choice. I'm sure it will be. (I'm thinking it's Bugs Bunny or Popeye) :p

No, no, no! It's none out, 2 in. Them's the rules! If you have the space that is!
Hope your replacement is a wise choice. I'm sure it will be. (I'm thinking it's Bugs Bunny or Popeye) :p

Well I'm going for it tbh.

I have 2.5k put by plus the sale of the JD and I can sell anything else that ain't nailed down 😬.

Ideally LOTR would be the dream. If not I still have around 5k for something special 👀

As for the none out 2 in policy..... there may well be space for a 3rd eventually 😉

Back
Top Bottom