What's new

Sold Johnny Mnemonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Twadds

Registered
Time to move this on to a new owner. Bought last year from Matt Addams. Nice overall condition with usual cab fade - although RHS is more orange than LHS. Glove works fine, no hacks to boards, ramps ok. Blue rubbers and posts. Flippers rebuilt and full top strip down and clean in January.

Playfield is super shiny and still has loads of clear with no wear to any inserts. Shooter lane looks like it's just left the factory! Inside of cab and backbox repainted in satin black.

Plays like an absolute speed freak! This is a real 'flow' layout which will spank you senseless (oo-er missus). In fact, I only managed to complete the wizard mode yesterday after almost 10 months of play!

Paid £1,600 last December so that is what i would like to get back. Can prep for courier delivery via Martin if needed. Located just outside Halifax. Pics here:

http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/eddietwadds/library/Johnny Mnemonic#/user/eddietwadds/library/Johnny Mnemonic?sort=3&page=1&_suid=1380572846750014300931230907354

Martin

Last edited:
That went quick.
Cracking machine and at a good price so there you go.

Sold to a very nice Scotsman who I sold an Indy Jones to almost 10 years ago! BTW - don't laugh - but your old BBH (thanks to John Whitfield) is going in its place :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom