What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Johnny Mnemonic £2000

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Bought just under 12 month ago off the group. It's last 3 owners before me were group members. Playfield in good cond with no broken plastics and cliffy bits installed where needed. Dmd fine with no faults and comes straight on with no errors on boot up. Glove is working 100% as it should. Fully led'd on playfield and backbox. Has the alternate translite.
IMG_9323.JPG
IMG_9325.JPG
IMG_9326.JPG
IMG_9327.JPG
IMG_9328.JPG
IMG_9329.JPG
IMG_9330.JPG
IMG_9331.JPG
IMG_9332.JPG
IMG_9333.JPG
IMG_9334.JPG
IMG_9335.JPG
IMG_9336.JPG
IMG_9342.JPG
IMG_9343.JPG
IMG_9344.JPG
IMG_9345.JPG
IMG_9341.JPG
IMG_9337.JPG
IMG_9338.JPG
IMG_9339.JPG
IMG_9340.JPG
IMG_9346.JPG
IMG_9347.JPG
IMG_9348.JPG
Cab has usual fade both sides plus slight marks consistent with a 20+ yr old machine, backbox has fade on l-side only. Original manual. Has coin mech but i never used it so probably on old £1 coins.
Black leg protectors fitted. The pics don't do it justice. It's a great game imho once you understand the rules. Collection from Leics prefered..
Thanks
Ken

Last edited:
A great game that certainly doesn't deserve to be half the price of a TZ or TAF.

Last edited:
Only managed it once in all the time i've owned it. This is a reluctant sale as i've really enjoyed playing it and like i said in the listing, once you understand whats happening then i think its brilliant.

The same guy after a Frankenstein and a No Fear?

Hasn't bought a No Fear I don't think, certainly not mine, but may well buy this... sure it has been linked though.

The same guy after a Frankenstein and a No Fear?

Hasn't bought a No Fear I don't think, certainly not mine, but may well buy this... sure it has been linked though.
I have a Frankie that I'd let go - need the space! Who is it?

I fired mine up when I got home from holiday and got Power Down on that one game. I'm getting to that mode a little bit too often, TBH.

I suppose a lot depends on settings
I went to help a mate replace batteries on his RS as he'd switched it off and took the batteries out.
Went through the settings with him and now its on 9 balls per game.
I wish i'd never told him it could go to 9 balls

Back
Top Bottom