What's new

John Wick by Stern

Fair amount online already. Looks like jm meets ts. 2 games I love.
I like the theme, love the moody neon art.
Some concerns the two ramps on the right might be hard to make, but.....still waiting on PF, otherwise I would have paid much more attention and be seriously considering it, imagine theres a few of us in the same boat.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I was quite excited at the news of JW. Art is pretty good. I Like the neon edged cityscape.

I'm not a big gun fan so not overly bothered about seeing loads of guns plastered all over it.

I'm looking forward to playing it on location.

I probably wouldn't buy another NIB from Stern based on my recent experience of the quality of finish on their games and at premium prices, they have pretty stiff competition.

If that, copy paste movie poster, copy paste Stern logo, job done.

Very lazy and it does not match the art style of the game at all. Could of at least used an art/graphics filter and made a small amount of effort.

How long would the art on the premium have taken ???
Randy is a nice guy and very passionate, I’ve spoke to him a couple times about his work on Mando and was hoping he was the guy doing JAWS.

He would have put a lot of passion and effort into all the art packages, his Mando artwork is stunning!

Now Johnny Crap, yikes his artwork is a little ****e, Jurassic Park deserved better.

Looks great.. Good use of the assets, if I was in the market for an nib I'd go this over Jaws from what I've seen thus far, gameplay seems alot more exiting and artwork looks great, Jaws looks a bit bland imho and venom was overload, this seems to hit the sweet spot. Looking forward to playing it at some stage

Looks brilliant, shots look good, looks like there is more to shoot than JAWS, lcd footage is obviously great, I’m a big fan of the movies which helps.

Code definitely looks early but once they get more polish and those expression lights sync’d properly to modes, especially those in the clubs to match the lighting on the lcd it should look killer!

Now if only Stern could price things better and we could get back to 10k premiums, I could justify one.

George even mentioned there is a separate plastic insert that will come provided in the goodie bag, that has guns on it, that you can put in the crate.

It looks great to me.

Seems like it's now blocked on copyright grounds.

Most seamless rollout in history
I’m guessing whoever handles the licensing at Stern didn’t realise Warner Brothers had/has distribution rights for John Wick 1 & 2 in the U.K.

So never bothered to send WB the memo there was a licensing deal in place for Stern to use the footage/music from those movies.

Does that mean we are getting a Stumblor NYC Skyline mate?

Dunno, depends on sales tbh, which aren't looking great. Diddy has also shown an interest in that section, will probably chat with him about it later this week, see what he thinks.

It looks pretty good! I like the sound package..some of the music really feels inspired by early Carpenter Brut, just slowed down a bit 😄 really fits the aesthetic.

Maybe I should watch the films

It looks pretty good! I like the sound package..some of the music really feels inspired by early Carpenter Brut, just slowed down a bit 😄 really fits the aesthetic.

Maybe I should watch the films

Awesome, never heard of that artist before, but completely agree on the style. Very 8bit, C64 demo scene sounding.

Back
Top Bottom