What's new

John Wick by Stern

The drifting car, the opening trunk and opening "coin" all gone on the pro. Didn't think it'd be all 3 missing.

The opening coin is decor only and the opening trunk looks pretty underwhelming so from my perspective I think I’d only really miss the drifting car which is pretty cool.

Not a fan of the pf art but seems to have a lot more going on than venom at least which is no harm

Venom Prem / LE is a great game. One of my favourite Sterns.

Watched the Bee Kong video, looked really good and I liked some of the features. The game virtually blocking off certain shots to make itself harder if you’re doing well is pretty cool albeit I did wince when they dropped everybody’s favourite marketing buzzword “AI” on it.

I don’t care a jot for John Wick as a theme but I do look forward to playing it whenever it eventually lands on location.

Pinside up in arms about there being no guns on playfield or cabinet. John Woke apparently. Probably a licence issue bit quite comical nevertheless! Love this and so going to have to look long and hard at what goes to make space...pro Probably, don't feel the extras/stripped elements will make much difference to game play...

I thought it looked great! Love the colour scheme. Add those light rails to the Pro and you're away

Gone are the days when you got a decent toy on a pro !

Look at the toy box on aerosmith pro.

The premium and LE do not look like they are worth the extra money.

Buy the pro - stick in expression lights - and you will be well away.

Wonder how long it will take @stumblor to make a mod for the car and weapon chest?

Would imagine the prices will be up on PH pretty soon.

I think it looks like a lot of fun. I have no clue who John Wick is, but I love pinball and this looks like a fun pinball machine.

Interesting that the code/rules are being done by Tim Sexton plus a first outing for Joshua Henderson, the original competitive pinball wonderkid. That seems like an exciting team. Looking forward to playing one

Sounds like I'm the odd one out but this leaves me cold in the same way Venom did. That toy car must have cost 99p.

If I was buying new my money would be going towards EJ, TBL, CC or Jaws

Pinside up in arms about there being no guns on playfield or cabinet. John Woke apparently. Probably a licence issue bit quite comical nevertheless! Love this and so going to have to look long and hard at what goes to make space...pro Probably, don't feel the extras/stripped elements will make much difference to game play...
Was just going to post the very same thing after seeing the video.

Not a theme I know anything about but I actually thought the layout looked more interesting than a lot of recent releases.

Is the lack of guns a big deal? Is it some shoot em up movie? I know it’s something about a dead dog and revenge.

Not a theme I know anything about but I actually thought the layout looked more interesting than a lot of recent releases.

Is the lack of guns a big deal? Is it some shoot em up movie? I know it’s something about a dead dog and revenge.
Yes. Lots of guns.

The films are quite fun and hilariously violent. Felt like it had run it's course after the first couple though

Are we playing spot the difference?

Medallion thing with the fingerprints looks like its fixed open on the Pro.
Weapons Trunk, is it fixed open on the Pro?
LCD screen on the apron on the Prem/LE
Red Circle Drop Target looks like its red or possibly missing over the Prem/LE.
I think that’s a piece of “actual costume fabric “ not an lcd I may be wrong though but an lcd would be a great touch for the apron

I think that’s a piece of “actual costume fabric “ not an lcd I may be wrong though but an lcd would be a great touch for the apron
Yeah, discussed with someone earlier and on looking at better photos it's a piece of suit material, only on the LE's.

Actually think the Pro is the way to go on this like Jaws...

The Car, Coin and Trunk do little for me and slow the game down... Otherwise pro looks packed and no change of game play from the two watches of the video

Wow he is a right …..

Jeez, does it really matter there isn’t a gun on the playfield lol - it’s amazing how people get caught up on details like this (and jaws eating the ball). But then it does make for entertaining reading :)

At first glance I think it looks pretty decent and I look forward to playing. Im certainly not in as jaws come first but I’ll be following for sure :)

I like the bit where he waves his gun around 🤣

Gonzo take note, need to up your game dude, pistol whip Spencer or something.

Not sure about the lack of guns keeping Disney happy? Counted 8 guns just on the translite of Mando.
On the permium looks like John Wick is holding a whopping great sword, don't see how thats woke.

Back
Top Bottom