What's new

JJP GNR Pinball

This is a thread about the ongoing ownership of a game. It still amazes me that people come in and raise the same issues they had last time, forcing the people who own the game to have to defend it.
No one is forced to defend it, I like the game but it has far too many multiballs on factory settings

Human nature forces the need to respond and defend but I agree, there is no contract to require people to.
And yes, it isn't an exclusive chat for people who own them but if you don't own one or are interested in owning one, why are you reading the updates.
Maybe it is just me, I don't feel I need to share my opinion on everything, though that is sort of what I am doing now because it annoyed me.

And yes, it isn't an exclusive chat for people who own them but if you don't own one or are interested in owning one, why are you reading the updates.
Because it's currently about JJP code updates, which is also relevant to Elton John (and other JJP pins)?

As you point out, it's human nature to jump in and defend a pin you enjoy :)

[Honestly, 'tournament' JJP doesn't have anymore 'easy' multiballs than Godzilla! It's not exactly difficult to do a building, bridge and mechagodzilla multiball in a single average-scoring game. Grumble, grumble :) ]

Back
Top Bottom