What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold JJP GNR LE

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
Bought from a well known member here ( see this thread for details https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/trade-or-potential-sale-gnr-le.53999/#post-483161 ). Everything is the same, probably 100 more plays ( I'll check that. ) Not mentioned in the original thread but I have to mention it here, there's some wrinkling of the cabinet decals around the backbox hinges. The artwork itself is fine but the clear plastic over the artwork is wrinkled/bubbled ( are they radcals? ) . I never see it because the machine is in a line-up so it doesn't bother me but I have to mention it. The original owner requested a replacement set from JJP via @philpalmer but that has yet to happen. As I'm not the original buyer I can't guarantee it will. Photos below of the wrinkled/bubbled decals.

Lots of expensive mods ( can be seen in the original photos )
Official topper
Pinwoofer kit
Art of Pinball lockdown bar button surround
Mirror Blades
Shaker Motor
Custom shooter rod
Cliffy on scoop
Shooter lane protector

A post near the pops has previously been removed to prevent pooling, a carbon washer is in its place

£8900

IMG_20221013_143254.jpg
IMG_20221013_143315.jpg

Last edited:
The original owner requested a replacement set from JJP via @philpalmer but that has yet to happen. As I'm not the original buyer I can't guarantee it will. Photos below of the wrinkled/bubbled decals.
These decals were sent about a week ago to the original purchaser... if its who I am thinking.

Phil

Bought from a well known member here ( see this thread for details https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/trade-or-potential-sale-gnr-le.53999/#post-483161 ). Everything is the same, probably 100 more plays ( I'll check that. ) Not mentioned in the original thread but I have to mention it here, there's some wrinkling of the cabinet decals around the backbox hinges. The artwork itself is fine but the clear plastic over the artwork is wrinkled/bubbled ( are they radcals? ) . I never see it because the machine is in a line-up so it doesn't bother me but I have to mention it. The original owner requested a replacement set from JJP via @philpalmer but that has yet to happen. As I'm not the original buyer I can't guarantee it will. Photos below of the wrinkled/bubbled decals.

Lots of expensive mods ( can be seen in the original photos )
Official topper
Pinwoofer kit
Art of Pinball lockdown bar button surround
Mirror Blades
Shaker Motor
Custom shooter rod
Cliffy on scoop
Shooter lane protector

A post near the pops has previously been removed to prevent pooling, a carbon washer is in its place

£9100

View attachment 222741View attachment 222742
Hi Kev, regarding the bubbling, I have heard of a simple fix for this. Never done it myself but seen it done. It might be worth a go for anyone wanting to reduce the bubble bunching. Take a small needle and prick the bubble which shoukd let the air escape then smooth down the decal around it. Personally, with no skill in decal replacement, I’d try that before going to all the work of decal replacement. Hope that helps soneone 👍🏻 GLWS.

I now have replacement decals for the left and right side of the cab, thanks for sorting those out @philpalmer. The issue with the clear layer of the decals having a few wrinkles near the rear hinges is pretty minor though and not noticeable unless you're looking for it. I'll take some photos of the machine after the weekend and update the first post rather than just linking to the older for sale thread.

£8750.

Back
Top Bottom