What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Jim's Junk Clearout - Clearing shelves full of stuff not needed...

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Right, Some stuff has to go. Why do we end up collecting all sorts of junk and crap in the case that its needed some day. I'm expecting something exciting and new to arrive soon and need more space, so a full set of shelves full of old spares is going. Either to new homes or the tip....

Anything listed here will be £10 collection. Postage extra, but possible with 2nd class upwards

Ok, here we go, i will keep updating this list through out the evening! along with pictures etc Contact me here or directly if you want something

Lot 1 - 3 x Coin Box Lids for WPC/Stern Games. All shiny
Lot 2 - 3 x Coin Box Lids for WPC/Stern Games. 2 shiny, 1 a little dulled
Lot 3 - Pacman Apron - Rust spots
Lot 4 - 3 x Used Coin Mechs C220 type
Lot 5 - Various Pin2k Parallel and Serial Cables ( around 6 i think)
Lot 6 - Stern Cabinet Lockdown Lever and latch mechanism

Last edited:
Lot 7 - 2 x Stern Metal DMD plates
Lot 8 - Pair of WPC Backbox Hinges
Lot 9 - Stern Tournament Cardboard Sign with hinges
Lot 10 - Stern Tournament Cardboard Sign with hinges
Lot 11 - Custom perspex Batman TDK Sign Topper
Lot 12 - Various Speakers and sizes
Lot 13 - Various Popeye Parts, Some NOS
Lot 14 - RFM Playfield Side Metal Supports and Wood Support

IMG_4505.jpg
IMG_4506.jpg
IMG_4507.JPG

Lot 16 - stern cabinet playfield supports
Lot 17 - TZ clock housing - clear
Lot 18 - Nos Congo wire form
Lot 19 - wpc apron wire
Lot 20 - stern playfield lift support arm

Jesus this place is like Oxfam at the minute with you and Greg both unloading all your old stuff.

I'm not complaining though, everyone loves a good old rummage.

Isn't this what all you collectors want? Chances at bargain bottom prices for old bits and bobs, unlikely to be found again??

The tip beckons!

Lot 21 - Doctor Who Dalek Backbox bracket

not sure what this is but picking up a DW this week with topper missing complete so might need it?

Thanks Ronnie

All gone to tip this morning, except for the stern cab parts which are listed on ebay as a joint lot. If no takers then this lot will be joining the rest.

Back
Top Bottom