What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamma Games. GTG, MK, R-type II

Highlnder00

Site Supporter
I have just rediscovered some old jamma game boards. They used to work fine before being stored but are now untested. I just want to know What is the going rate for these

Untested R-~Type II
Untested Golden Tee Golf, Also says VR Golf on hand written label?
Untested Mortal Kombat with Untested audio Board

Thanks in advance

if r type 2 original try to get it fixed as its lets just say 'quite' desirable lol

It was working fine before being stored, It has a little silver Irem label on it pcb no. 005833. Looks exactly like the one in this ebay ad, Obviously I'm not expecting that price 😂

I just have no way to test it

Last edited:
£450 for R-type 2 maybe. An r-type original, which is marginally more desirable, just sold for that on UKVAC.

Untested take £100 off I guess.

Thanks for your help

If anyone near me can test them that would be great, I can bring them to you if you're not too far away?
Or if you are interested in buying them let me know. I can send you photo's of the boards if required. If not they will be going on ebay in the near future

Thanks for your help

If anyone near me can test them that would be great, I can bring them to you if you're not too far away?
Or if you are interested in buying them let me know. I can send you photo's of the boards if required. If not they will be going on ebay in the near future
I have cabs I can test them in if you can get them to me? I'm 40mins away. Interested in Mortal Kombat. Possibly interested in R-Type depending on price.

Back
Top Bottom