What's new

Jack Danger

Julian

Site Supporter
What are your thoughts on this chap?

Sadly I've never warmed to him (putting it mildly), I really don't know why as I've never met the bloke, so I guess I'm missing out on some good videos and pinball stuff.

:popcorn:

I like him but the persona he puts on once the cameras are rolling can be annoying. Also the ' Butts ' jokes he constantly makes just isn't funny and never was.

I've seen a few of (dead flips) live steam on twitch, mainly those showing off initial gameplay of a newly released game. Not too fussed on his persona but I'm mostly watching for the gameplay and not the personality

He is a very very nice guy. I met him at expo last year and he looked after me and my wife at the stern event and made us feel very welcome - I have met him a couple of times since including at pinburgh where we had a great night at his get together and again made me and my wife very welcome - he’s just a guy trying to make a life out of what he does which must be really hard. yes the butts thing is a bit of gimmick but I think he is sincere and wants the best for Pinball. He has a wide audience and has respect from all the Pinball makers. Pinball could do with many more Jack Dangers.

+1 for what Neil said. Met him at Expo and he was just a very nice person - not at all up himself. Never watched his streams though...

Back
Top Bottom