What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Danger

Julian

Site Supporter
What are your thoughts on this chap?

Sadly I've never warmed to him (putting it mildly), I really don't know why as I've never met the bloke, so I guess I'm missing out on some good videos and pinball stuff.

:popcorn:

I like him but the persona he puts on once the cameras are rolling can be annoying. Also the ' Butts ' jokes he constantly makes just isn't funny and never was.

I've seen a few of (dead flips) live steam on twitch, mainly those showing off initial gameplay of a newly released game. Not too fussed on his persona but I'm mostly watching for the gameplay and not the personality

He is a very very nice guy. I met him at expo last year and he looked after me and my wife at the stern event and made us feel very welcome - I have met him a couple of times since including at pinburgh where we had a great night at his get together and again made me and my wife very welcome - he’s just a guy trying to make a life out of what he does which must be really hard. yes the butts thing is a bit of gimmick but I think he is sincere and wants the best for Pinball. He has a wide audience and has respect from all the Pinball makers. Pinball could do with many more Jack Dangers.

+1 for what Neil said. Met him at Expo and he was just a very nice person - not at all up himself. Never watched his streams though...

Back
Top Bottom