What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Jack-Bot

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
It's this one here https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/jackbot.43849/#post-318400

Edit: Changed to 'for sale'.

£1500 on here before I try Ebay. Would have preferred it to go to a good home if possible but an IJ has become available and I don't want to miss out.

Collection welcome, I have a van and can deliver within a reasonable radius but don't have a ton of spare time. I've never used Martin or anyone else for delivery before so any guidance much appreciated.

Last edited:
Kids seem to like World Cup Soccer 94. Left ramp is easy to hit and even if they just hit the ball up the middle, they are often rewarded with GOAALL!!!

Another thumbs up for Roadshow... Was the game I played the most as a kid in the early 00's, I loved it to death back then and still love it now! Jackbot is a fun game but very unforgiving so can't imagine many kids enjoying it, it frustrates me quite often too 😂

It's this one here https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/jackbot.43849/#post-318400

Please indulge me with what I'm about to write. I'm not entirely sure what pinball I want to trade for but the ramblings below may well help to give an idea.

There's nothing wrong with this Jackbot at all and in fact it's in excellent condition and far better than my Popeye. It's actually made me realise that the flippers on my Popeye probably need sorting out.

Unfortunately it's far too difficult for my son and in all honesty I'm struggling too. It's rapid and quite unforgiving if a couple of the shots are missed and he's lost interest pretty quickly and jumped back on the Popeye. I asked him why he liked Popeye more and quite simply it seemed to be ramps and loops. Certainly the gambling theme isn't great for a 10 year old to grasp but he really liked the look of the machine.

Reading between the lines if he misses a shot on the Popeye he tends to hit something else rather than the ball draining or heading back towards the flippers at 100mph.

So I'm up for suggestions on a trade but not in a particular hurry if the right thing is not around. I'd certainly encourage anyone local to pop in and have a game to see if they like it but I'm presuming most on here know the game anyway.

Obviously picture and video available on request but since @kboreland took the linked pics very recently I thought I'd leave them because nothing has changed (apart from the imbecile operating it) .

Thanks

Flintstones is also a good all rounder

As mentioned, World Cup Soccer 94 and Flintstones. I've owned both, great fun, not too difficult and both should be at the lower end of the DMD price scale. I still play both regularly on my VPin.

I was very close to getting a World Cup but the chap pulled the plug at the last minute. My son is football mad too so it was a real shame.

Pop a wanted advert up for one, every pin I've wanted I've found on here with a wanted advert. Good luck!

Thanks mate. It may well be that I have to sell the Jackbot first to get the funds. I thought I'd test the water just to see if someone had something of interest to trade first.

The good news is that I've found out one of the members on here is 20 mins away from me and is happy to swap pins on a loan basis for a little while!

Typically I got my highest score last night 😂.

Thanks again.

Data East Batman is a great game for kids and adults. It’s not too complex, but some tricky shots (Joker) and some really easy (Bat cave ramp). The ramp gives a trappable return if setup is not too steep.

Multi ball is fun, and not too tricky to achieve.

Also you can set difficulty - adjust freeze feature (send ball back after a drain).

You’d be welcome to come and try mine - also I’ll be ready to let it go at some point - to a good home.

Pop a wanted advert up for one, every pin I've wanted I've found on here with a wanted advert. Good luck!
I've been trying for a WC94 for forever but never been successful. Guess it's luck of the draw of when you post a wanted ad and when the right people are looking. Then a random one will appear and be sold in seconds. Never thought WC94 would be my grail but it's going that way 😁

Lot of folks falling in love with WC94 here at PLAY BLACKPOOL. Fun game , easy to learn what to do and great soundtrack

I've been trying for a WC94 for forever but never been successful. Guess it's luck of the draw of when you post a wanted ad and when the right people are looking. Then a random one will appear and be sold in seconds. Never thought WC94 would be my grail but it's going that way 😁

There was one on FB last week for £2200 and looked in decent condition.

Lot of folks falling in love with WC94 here at PLAY BLACKPOOL. Fun game , easy to learn what to do and great soundtrack
Both WCS94 and Flintstones soundtracks are ingrained in my brain! Top notch work on both of them, so long as you don't mind the American style of 'Soccer' commentary.

Last edited:
Both WCS94 and Flintstones soundtracks are ingrained in my brain! Top notch work on both of them, so long as you don't mind the American style of 'Soccer' commentary.

Flintstones is a great shout now I've had a look.

Changed to 'For Sale'

Nice looking example! I do rather fancy another DMD game but I can't quite stretch to it at the moment. Good luck with the sale!

First post changed.

£1500 for quick sale, a Williams IJ has become available and I'm selling the JB to help fund....... might sell the Popeye too?

Ironically I've just started to get the hang of the JB and it's grown on me but can't pass up an IJ.

Cheers.

Noooo... bad timing! Dagnabbit! Come on Lottery numbers, even a small win, I want that Jack-Bot!

Back
Top Bottom