What's new

It never Drains...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Nice watching Zach and Elwin.

Didn't know Junk Yard has different roms for tournament use? Only one dog per ball....

So I was amazed at this but several machines running alternate hacked roms and (hardware) modifications including ToM which really changed the gameplay on it massive - surprised that these ROMs are being played without any issues.

So I was amazed at this but several machines running alternate hacked roms and (hardware) modifications including ToM which really changed the gameplay on it massive - surprised that these ROMs are being played without any issues.
Any way of getting these ROM's? It makes a game like JY a real tournament game just by that one rule change as players can't keep doing video modes.
And is there anywhere to watch the last 8 - archived or gone forever?!

I’ve emailed someone who knows someone - let’s wait and see!

The finals are available on twitch.tv/iepinball under last broadcast - it’s title women’s finals but it has the last 8 and the epic last 4 which went to tie break between Gagno and Zach Sharpe.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great final.

The young teenagers are getting better and better. They would take over if more of them played pinball instead of video games!

Scores always look low in finals but games are set up so brutal.

Junk Yard is a very easy game with lanes in easy position - open them to widest and it's a beast!

That's why online tournaments won't work in pinball as no 2 games are ever set up the same.

Back
Top Bottom