What's new

Is joust a grail pin ??

lee riley

Site Supporter
Not really clued up on old school pins but I keep hearing joust is the grail pin to own ??
Anyone got any thoughts on this pin ??

You mean the two player game? Or the bally game?

The two player game is fun but you need two players and it relies upon the battle to make it fun but it’s great! I doubt you hold onto it for long.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sure is, one of my grail pins along with defender.

They don't come up often enough to put a ballpark price on it. You got one in your stores or something?

It’s a cool pin to have but I don’t have any friends so it just wouldn’t get played.

I don’t think it’s a grail pin though. The game play is very limited.

Looks very cool, Tobin showed me clips of it

Yeah that’s a minter and thing of beauty that one .... Big ticket though not something I would be buying any time soon but if I had the cash I guess I would :)

At 400 made, it's rare but there would be a ton of games I would want before even considering this game.

Cyclops.
Andromeda.
King Kong.
Krull.

Collectible stuff is often complete ****e, or at least flawed. Its inherently bad design/ errors in manufacturing are what make it rare in the first place.

T2 ain't a rare game. Joust is.

Surely a grail pin is a machine that means something to you..... Not just something you heard is a grail.

Anybody can buy anything with enough money, but if it means nothing to you beyond what others think then what's the point?? [emoji848]

#GrizZ 's Sunday thought [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

So those who have said it’s a grail pin - have you actually played it?

I can see because of rareness you might be interested in it - but gameplay wise it’s boring as hell.

@Matt Adams what the F was going on with those curtains and that shade of blue :eek:
Look out! - the Minister for Home Furnishings and Interior Design is on a mission. [emoji23]

In next week's episode @Will gives his opinion on dado rails.... a timeless, classic touch of Edwardian elegance? Or an insult to humanity? Tune in to find out...

[emoji16]

Last edited:
Virtually impossible grail pins, based on playing virtual ones goin nuts, krull, kingpin.And nigh on impossible varkon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom