What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me..

Think I’m lucky in this regard, the noise doesn’t bother hubby at all. I tend to not play if he’s sleeping even though he says it wouldn’t keep him awake.

Things like meals, door going off, phone calls etc is why I love an interlock switch and coin door ball saver.

Guaranteed I’m having the best game ever, blowing the game up , when my other half comes thru to say either lunch, Tea or it’s getting late now machines need to be off!
I guess that’s one of the negatives on having them in the house.

Does anyone else get this :)
So weird u say this.
Last night, Mrs said she was putting dinner out, I said…no worries I’ll be there in 2 secs as was on last ball GZ….. normally drain as hopeless at this game
Sod’s law, got extra balls then hit modes one after other …. then I hit Godzilla multiball by accident, trying to avoid as 2 balls already locked.
My best ever score…. had to let it drain out as Mrs hates slaving over stove (air fryer) then food getting cold when on table ..lol

So weird u say this.
Last night, Mrs said she was putting dinner out, I said…no worries I’ll be there in 2 secs as was on last ball GZ….. normally drain as hopeless at this game
Sod’s law, got extra balls then hit modes one after other …. then I hit Godzilla multiball by accident, trying to avoid as 2 balls already locked.
My best ever score…. had to let it drain out as Mrs hates slaving over stove (air fryer) then food getting cold when on table ..lol
I say again, coin door ball saver! Pause game, eat food, go back to game.

Ball saver is a good idea but it´s never the same when you come back and the moment is gone...

I always have a great game if I have to be somewhere else and run out of time. We actually had a pinball machine at school for a while as part of some project or other back in the day and I had a quick game during break. Of course I ended up having the game of the century, and break finished, and I was supposed to go to classes. I kind of wanted to lose the balls so that I could go to my lessons but the game went on and on. I eventually got to class about 20 minutes late, so I told the physics teacher that I couldn't leave the game until I had finished it. I thought he might understand but he was not amused and I got a detention. Bah!

Guaranteed I’m having the best game ever, blowing the game up , when my other half comes thru to say either lunch, Tea or it’s getting late now machines need to be off!
I guess that’s one of the negatives on having them in the house.

Does anyone else get this :)
Happens often 😀 - usually I'm playing and think I'll get a few games in before my wife gets from from the gym or whatever. Sod's law, on my last game I'll start racking up extra balls/destroying modes etc and she'll walk in as I'm trying to focus..... drain.

One of the worst was when we had a party the other month and I still had Elvira.
Started a game to give neighbours/freinds in attendance a bit of a run down of the rules. Somehow I was hitting everything I was aiming for as I explained (often the opposite!..) and controlling/saving really well and one of our neibours especially was pretty amazed (was a great demo of showing it's not just luck...)
Next thing you know, I'd been playing for about half an hour and was nearing my GC score.....
Then one if our guests tapped me on the shoulder to ask if I wanted another beer..... I turned round thinking my ball was in the shooter lane after locking a ball in the trunk or whatever..

I turn back round to the game and I see the end of game annimation/data!.... I was pretty peed off:-( (not sure why the guys who where at the machine with me didn't warn me...maybe they were getting bored he he)

Never happens to me as the pin room is away from house, but my wife will sometimes come down to the room when it’s late at night when I’m playing a horror themed pin and creep in and 5hit the life out of me. She makes sure she stands well back though!

It’s what you get for jump scaring your wife on a regular basis😈

I need to fit one of them old shop bells to the door as it can be creepy as fook out here in the Wild West, actually that might be even creepier😬

There is a pause thing on TZ where it holds the ball on a flipper, think I only tried that a couple of times. Any other pins have that?

I’m amazed how many people feel the need to stop playing when the wife/partner says so!
Luckily Stacy fully understands that being a few flips away from ‘Grand Champion’ or a Wizard mode is more important than her car being on fire or the boiler leaking water everywhere….. I’ll sort those when I’m ready (ie: when that last ball drains) 😂

Playing best game ever…

“Can I have blueberries, please?”
“Can I have a drink of milk, please?”
“Can I tell you something important about the different evolutions of Eevee?”
Or the classic… Seven year old walks in, switches the pinball machine off, walks out again.

Back
Top Bottom