What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone's collection done/finished/complete ?

Makes sense as it's bright blue white light on the spectrum by all accounts. Waiting for tinted anti glare specs at the moment. I had a blinding headache coming out of Currys the other day, so, so pleased my pins don't affect me - I would hate to have to part with any!

Makes sense as it's bright blue white light on the spectrum by all accounts. Waiting for tinted anti glare specs at the moment. I had a blinding headache coming out of Currys the other day, so, so pleased my pins don't affect me - I would hate to have to part with any!
I have found that just replacing some leds with incandescent bulbs makes a big difference - just the ones that seem to shine right into your eyes!

Last one on the light issue. Jan once came to work to see me. Was a sunny day and she was stood 10 feet away and preceded to ask me if....... I had seen me. She never even recognised me from 10 foot!!!

Been together 15yrs, lol

Back on topic with the collections ;)

Realized that I will use a category to 'justify' chasing certain games.

Had a 60's collection.
A 70's.
A 90's.
A 50's.
Sterns.
Monster themed pins.
Lyman only pins ( didn't quite manage as already moved on to the next idea ).
Now into music themed games.

Never done the 80's:eek:

I would still be chopping and changing but kind of stopped now as B/W prices are just at a level I can't bring myself to chase anymore.

So, wishlist is tiny now and more interest in the new titles, except NIB prices also risen to crazy levels.

OK - so has anyone finally settled on a lineup of pins that they are totally happy with, never gone change ?

Does it ever happen ?

I'm guessing for most of us space forces the issue because there are probably just too many games we would happily keep forever, and yet it's great having fresh machines to play.

Aaaaaaagh. Barring a massive lottery win I guess it will always be the painful side of pin collecting ...what stays, what goes ??

Seems harder too in the current market where some titles are gonna be really tough to find again if you so desired.

Can you tell I'm facing decision time again ? ;):rolleyes::(

*Of course this question doesn't apply to @Will :rofl:

I think mine *might* be - took 20 years, but managed to get the complete Bally/Williams DMD P2K set.

Julian

Back
Top Bottom