What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Iron Maiden Pro

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Needs must so up for sale my Iron Maiden bought off @Chris P just over 2 years ago.

Game is in great condition and plays well with no faults.

Mods
  • Alternative translite from premium game (Can supply original with sale).
  • Side blades.
  • Spitfire mod - lights up and propellors spin when the left ramp is made.
  • Eddie figures throughout the playfield (2 fitted, 2 still in box)
  • Col's plastic protectors
  • Stern Insider kit (can supply original apron with sale).
Game has recently had the Spike board replaced due to a fault with the LED lights for the backbox which has been rectified and a new node board after one failed. As Chris mentions it also has the metal plate behind the ramp fitted (factory mod) to stop the playfield being ruined by balls falling on it.

Price is £6750 - No trade offers please. Happy to use Martin or you're welcome to come and collect.

20230929_160516.jpg
20230929_160524.jpg
20230929_160543.jpg
20230929_160550.jpg
20230929_160555.jpg
20230929_160603.jpg
20230929_160700.jpg

Last edited:
Great game, if I had the money and the space I would have it back in a heartbeat.

It also has the official stern metal protector fitted behind the center ramp to stop the playfield Mylar getting messed up.

I bought the game from @scottydoesntknow and it looks and plays lovely

Buy with confidence
GLWS

Hi Chris,
I would like to buy the iron maiden pinball machine. How does collect Sunday morning work. Best Gary... I am out at the moment but can talk on tomorrow.

Hi Chris,
I would like to buy the iron maiden pinball machine. How does collect Sunday morning work. Best Gary... I am out at the moment but can talk on tomorrow.
Hi, Sam @Sam C is selling machine it’s best to send a Direct Message to him. I have let him know you would like to buy it

Hi Chris,

I'll send you a DM and mark the sale as pending.

Back
Top Bottom