What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Invisiglass

Good luck and you will need it - these are pretty much impossible to source outside of the group buys.

Maybe if you offer a high enough amount you can tempt someone into letting theirs go ...

@Galego wanted one sheet too.

@Silverpaolo seeing as you are with him in the US, can you ask DeletedMember how he wants to handle this :) Does he want everyone joining his forum and placing their requirements individually there until it reaches 100 sheets, or something else?

Even though I got 1 extra last time I now need more too. Not sure if it's possible for Neil to get more with the club relocating, he may not have access to a forklift anymore, I haven't asked just saying it may not be possible.

Here probably isn't the right place to ask about it though as Neil can't reply here.

If we’re gathering support on this forum for a group buy that is organised by Neil McRae, then shouldn’t we be also gathering support for Neil to be allowed back on the forum?
I mean, I agree!

It's odd how people ask him to help but at the same time he's banned.

Also honestly people need to stop saying they'll have sheets on here. He's not going to be using a forum he's banned from to track orders!

If we’re gathering support on this forum for a group buy that is organised by Neil McRae, then shouldn’t we be also gathering support for Neil to be allowed back on the forum?
Why's he banned?

Also how much does these sheets tend to cost roughly?

Is this glass so top secret not to be able to talk about it?
Will import it my self then.

Uk glass suppliers can get it. Why such a twat subject to ask / talk about?? Sometimes life surprises me. I have given this a year but now sorting it my self is simpler as it’s not GOLD glass!!!!

Uk glass suppliers can get it. Why such a twat subject to ask / talk about?? Sometimes life surprises me. I have given this a year but now sorting it my self is simpler as it’s not GOLD glass!!!!
UK suppliers will have 4mm not 5mm.

No glass merchant is going to be interested in ordering and storing 5mm low iron / optiglass unless you order a ton of the stuff on a repeat basis.

The problem is volume not if they can get it.

its common for aquariums but it will be 4 or 6mm not 5.

think the invisiglass also has a coating on it to reduce reflection as well?? although not 100% on that.

Also how much does these sheets tend to cost roughly?
Last time:

Standard Glass £115 per sheet
Wide body Glass £170 per sheet

You are free to talk about it all you want. I think @s000m was just trying to quell expectations that a group order was going to happen as Neil is no longer on this site, even if he did want to organise it.

The reason it was reasonably priced last time was because it was ordered in bulk (100+ sheets). Importing a few sheets will most likely be cost prohibitive due to delivery costs.

Ideally it needs one of the UK Pinball suppliers to start stocking it, but I imagine it would be priced pretty expensively to make any kind of profit.

Back
Top Bottom