What's new

Sold Indy 500 & Creature FT Black Lagoon

JMP

Site Supporter
Need cash and space for something new :) so offering here before other forums then Ebay. Both played at the last Northern League meet and were the ones at NERG last month.

Indy 500 - Now SOLD. Nice clean condition, playfield and cab good but with fade on one side. Fully working. All three stand up LED targets in good condition, one new. DMD good. One plastic broken at bottom under turbo (probably wouldn't notice if not mentioned).

Creature - Now SOLD. Plays and looks good overall. Small break in plastic behind KISS hole and crack in plastic behind snack bar. Nice cab, no fade or major damage.

Negatives &/or picky points:
  • Hologram has faded out completely. Was originally going to get a repro or LCD both currently available.
  • Bit of wear between the flippers (on the film letters) touched up by previous owner, hardly noticeable plus 1" long bit of ball track wear top of playfield after plunger lane.
  • Two lines out on DMD, very far right plus the top line. As all on outer edges, not that noticeable during game play. The two lines out at side have previously been repaired and looks like they've failed again. Probably repairable if you have the skill or new ones available from Andy N for £155.
  • Rear inside cabinet sticker has been replaced with a mirror previously. Would never have known this if hadn't been pointed out by a fellow Creech lover.
Looking for £1,600. Price drop to £1,450.

Pics to follow, viewing most welcome and preferred. Near Preston in NW.

Due to cash shortage, may also, very reluctantly let my Whitewater go, so get in touch if interested.

Ta,
John.

Last edited:
John,
Can I have first dibs on the White Water? I may not be is a position to buy but I still have my soul to sell. The later the better for me.
Cheers Adie

Hi Adie, I'm mulling over this one at moment. Send me a PM and let me know what time frame you're talking about.

Cheers,
John.

Bugger, too slow.
Second dibs, if it goes for sale n Adie falls through?

Yeah course, but I'm not moving fast on this one, only if and when I need to due to an upcoming tooth implant bill. :eek: :(

OK, sorry some of these are dark (that's cottages with crap low-level ceiling lighting for you). Will take better ones in daylight on request.

zf0x.jpg

img11.imageshack.us_img11_1599_ra3b.jpg

img802.imageshack.us_img802_4936_40a3.jpg

img832.imageshack.us_img832_6482_c4pg.jpg

img845.imageshack.us_img845_3373_qd74.jpg

img11.imageshack.us_img11_415_v1y4.jpg

Sorry no pic of left side at moment but it's in identical good condition.

rh34.jpg

img18.imageshack.us_img18_8639_y6bl.jpg

img836.imageshack.us_img836_8554_u0ru.jpg

img14.imageshack.us_img14_3874_0wnh.jpg

img404.imageshack.us_img404_3712_w7tm.jpg

CFTBL has to be one of the best bang for buck pins out there. Loved mine and might start saving for another one after Woz arrives

Yeah, should be home from about 3.00 pm. See PM. Forgot to say my I500 was the one at NERG also.... doh !

Very serious about Indy 500. Can I drive down from Kendal and see it this evening? ( Monday evening). At work all day. Get home at 6pm. Will check this site then or get me on 07765 781 336. Played your CFTBL at NERG. Great pin.

Hi, looks like I500 is sold to the first that got in touch, sorry. Will advise if doesn't pan out.

Are you interested in Creature?

Indy 500 now sold.

Creature available but will be advertising elsewhere this evening. Also, may be able to get a good replacement DMD in the machine for another £50.

Some better pics of Creature showing the ball track wear top of playfield, minor touch up below FILM letters and a couple of small dings on the corners of right backbox (which I'll tidy up when get time). Being critical here though, looks good overall IMO and plays fine. Forgot to mention the machine has a nice set of matt black powder coated legs too.

img18.imageshack.us_img18_8167_ocsw.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img694_3446_9me4.jpg

img826.imageshack.us_img826_7258_tzsq.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img843_132_5oic.jpg

pq4v.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img22_1394_zgm9.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img812_3263_9ewl.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img19_2296_y52n.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img202_222_n6vn.jpg

Could do with moving Creature pending new arrival on Friday, so price drop to £1,450 before it goes on Ebay as a BIN.

I've now tidied up the backbox dings on right side so cab good all round. No errors and fully working other than edge lines on DMD and holo, replacements currently available from http://www.pinball-dreams.com/.

Martin deliveryman due here within the next week if needing courier.

U prob have to email them if you check out pinside there's loads on there about it

Sorry, probably should have said. Email Henrik Maurer at info@pinball-dreams.com

To save you some time, Henrik confirmed to me a new holo with mounting plate (if required) is 315 Euro (about £275.00). Shipping to UK for 20 Euro.

Game is fully playable without it, I could never make my mind up whether to go for the holo or the LCD mod.... and now other things have simply come up to push it out prematurely. Would like to keep if could afford to.

Woh...I wasn't prepared for the price of the hologram....such a shame as it does nothing for the game but obviously devalues it if it doesn't work. Who sells the LCD mod?

Very cool and has an 'original' mode so can look and appear like the original hologram. A switch inside changes it between that or the various other/attract modes. Big thread about it on pinside and several YT vids.

This is a YT vid of the replacement holo:

Thought it was around the same price tbh.

Quick update.... After some graft, the plunger lane, top of playfield and lane down to Kiss featue hole have cleaned up well showing no wear other than a 1" line between changeover lanes shown below. Posts above have been updated.

imageshack.us_a_img94_3350_1orn.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img594_704_agvk.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img837_1950_tgt7.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img841_9783_eo8k.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img541_8999_p16k.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img560_566_7b5x.jpg

imageshack.us_a_img822_9356_d2yg.jpg

As there appears little love for Creature..... going to keep hold, replace plastics, DMD, fit new rubbers etc.

Anyone looking for one in future give me a shout as the games room is full to bursting now.

I think there is a lot of love for Creech - but unfortunately no hologram and less than 100% dmd makes for a tougher sale :(

Agree, I would love a creech, but the hologram is a kick in the nuts, £300 ish to sort out something that basically does nothing bar affect the resale value so much if it doesnt work is a bummer. You are probably doing the right thing keeping it.

Yeah get that, just thought offering to pin community at reduced price was better than spending more money on it (which I don't have currently) and chucking on Ebay for maximum return.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom