What's new

Sold Indiana Jones (WMS)

@Beowulfz07 you gave me a great verbal description today of how good the game was how could I not get it :)
Thanks @Vimtoman but I’d also like to share a buying tip we’ve discovered, had a few bad purchases lately and they all had one thing in common -
Damaged balls, all the great machines I’ve bought had great balls, so what I do now is take my Fiancée with me to view and then I distract the seller with some useless banter while she checks his balls 🎱 and if they are dimple free you’ve got a winner
If, however you go on your own then be prepared to juggle
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes @Vimtoman has joined the elite and exclusive IJ owners club 😀
Now you need to put a colordmd, pinsound and JBL speakers in it, followed by the speaker panel light mod and (drumroll) the ‘lost backboard plastic’ ! (Illuminated of course, then you may as well have it powder coated and invite me down to knock your grand champ score off coz that’s what mates do 😂😂😂
Oh and then you buy a TOTAN 😜

Yes @Vimtoman has joined the elite and exclusive IJ owners club 😀
Now you need to put a colordmd, pinsound and JBL speakers in it, followed by the speaker panel light mod and (drumroll) the ‘lost backboard plastic’ ! (Illuminated of course, then you may as well have it powder coated and invite me down to knock your grand champ score off coz that’s what mates do 😂😂😂
Oh and then you buy a TOTAN 😜

Anymore😂

Attachments

• DSC05833.JPG
    DSC05833.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9847.JPG
    IMG_9847.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 24
Thanks @Andy Hancock for packing this up so well. Booted up first time no errors which is a first :)
@Beowulfz07 Thanks for picking it up mate really appreciated. I will mention to the misses it was your idea to get it :)
No problem at all mate . So glad it transported ok and hope it’s in line with expectations or better
Also great to meet Tony although he definitely didn’t have the white gloves on😆

No problem at all mate . So glad it transported ok and hope it’s in line with expectations or better
Also great to meet Tony although he definitely didn’t have the white gloves on😆
Thanks @Andy Hancock lol
Great to meet you and nice coffee ☕😀
I can add that it was beyond expectation, vgc and it even had all the bulbs in and working 😂
Tho you may have upset his wife 🍗

She asked where that going :)
I had mentioned the T2 was in the kitchen but i think she thinks I was joking....

Back
Top Bottom