What's new

Sold IJ - £2750 : T3 - £1650 : MSF - £1200

Shaven Wookiee

Registered
Hi all

I have an excellent IJ for sale. Beautiful condition. Has been my pride and joy for 7 years but real life means my keeper is soon to be a goner :)Pictures speak for themselves - http://www.flickr.com/photos/37296074@N08/sets/72157634270422562/ - get in touch for more info - £2750

Terminator 3 - £1650 - good condition. Running fault free, everything as you'd expect.
Frankenstein - £1200 - Very good condition, running fault free, DMD is perfect - can take pics of both pins if any interest.
Pins are all in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. You are welcome over to try them out first. Luckily for me the acdc and lotr have survived the cull - but it means I wont be hosting next year; the first season off since the start - 7 years I think..!
Cheers, Andy

Hello, I would like to see some pics of Frankenstein... looking for my first pin... not one I was maybe looking for, but its falls into the type of pin I fancy... how does it play?

Hi, I will take the pictures tomorrow evening, what's your email address? I will send them over.
I am not sure if you mean how does this particular machine play or how does Frankenstein in general play. Mine is playing fault free and as you'd expect. If you are referring to the game itself, i'd recommend doing a youtube search - here is one I found -
Best thing would be to pop round if you are close by.
Thanks, Andy

(PS to anyone else looking - Indiana Jones has now sold)

Nice video you found, indeed could have found that myself :), I am in Hampshire (Aldershot), so looks like you are hour and half away, so thats not so bad...

I will drop you a private message, for sure interested :)

Cool, you are not far away so can check it out before deciding. Its working fault free, and the DMD is bright/clear/intact (all lines/dots etc).

Glad to hear the machine is up and running - I'll get the head sorted (didn't know it was supposed to twist the whole time I owned it)
4 pinballs down and only the T3 looking for new home. Real life means the toys have had to be sold to get a deposit together, sad to see them all go, but it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all (pinball that is).

hey Jumbo did you manage to unload that POS XFiles yet?
i heard you unloaded / flushed it onto Wes.

poor Wes. he'll b looking for another FT soon enough, that XF is the worst thing i ever played EVER

Back
Top Bottom