If You like Pina Coladas...

newdos

Jan 14, 2013
Hartlepool
Nice machine Jim loved playing one of these at Daventry - high on the list - so if you get a little bored ........;)

Cheers

kev

OP
OP
myPinballs

myPinballs

Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
www.mypinballs.com
A quick note regarding cleland updates for v1.06. Anyone else confused as to why the new images are 16gb in size when the stern cards are 8gb ones.

I took a look and did some cleaning up! 8gb of unallocated space clustering up our hard drives!

before

IMG_3043.JPG

after

IMG_3044.JPG

If anyone wants a nice optimised 8gb card image cleland v1.06 for their pro drop me a message :)

Reactions: astyy

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
Folks coming down the drax shot from the pop bumbers my GOTG clips the sling just want to check that’s normal? I don’t recall it doing that on other games I’ve played?

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
myPinballs

myPinballs

Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
www.mypinballs.com
I'm on hols now so I decided to have a go at a new file based on the sinestro/cleland version. I updated the main tune songs so there is more variety in them rather than just the 4, but kept the stock mode score music and the proper actor quotes. I also changed the I want you back end of game music to the chain.

Main song playlist is now:

Cherry Bomb
Hooked on a feeling
Aint no mountain high enough
The Chain
Come alittle bit closer
Moonage daydream
Lake Shore Drive
Fox on the Run
The Rubberband Man
Surrender
I Want You Back

So the game picks from the above when you are out of mode.

and Mr Blue Sky for mode select (from the Cleland version)

If nobody objects I can share this version for use via pm. I will probably try to improve it little to as I get time. Of course this is just a small tweak from the awesome work by Cleland

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
need a favour please peeps :D

Can someone with a pro take a picture of the underside of the play field where the drop target for orb is. Mine has decided to self destruct, and what's mental is that there are parts missing that aren't anywhere in the cabinet!

Neil.

Stags6969

Site Supporter
Sep 7, 2018
Mansfield
Just joined the GOTG club. Loving the machine. Thanks @Darthsinex
A question to all you Pina Coladas.

When I get a replay, due to scoring over the set amount, it appears that I get a “shoot again” extra ball. (Unless I got this during the game and missed it)
Is this how it should be? Or am I technically cheating with this.
I don’t mind extra balls being collected during the gameplay, but not for my total score.

Is there a way to turn this off in the settings?

Reactions: robotgreg

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
Thanks Paul. So just missing two screws. Thought I was missing a spring also.

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey

When I get a replay, due to scoring over the set amount, it appears that I get a “shoot again” extra ball. (Unless I got this during the game and missed it)
I don’t mind extra balls being collected during the gameplay, but not for my total score.

Game is set to give a free ball on replay - but not cheating but wouldn’t happen in a tournament. You can change it in the settings.

OP
OP
myPinballs

myPinballs

Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
www.mypinballs.com

Welcome to the club! Great game. Look for replay type in your standard adjustment settings if you don’t want an extra ball for a replay level. There will be options like credit, extra ball, audit etc.

Stags6969

Site Supporter
Sep 7, 2018
Mansfield
Folks coming down the drax shot from the pop bumbers my GOTG clips the sling just want to check that’s normal? I don’t recall it doing that on other games I’ve played?

Neil

What did you do @Neil McRae to stop this happening. What the level off?
Mine has just started doing it and I wondered if it’s just been nudged off level, or if there is something that has come adrift